6 month ago, we didn't even think we'd have our wedding in a hotel, let alone a beautiful resort like Amara Sanctuary. After chancing upon them at the BOWS wedding fair, we were convinced that we'd have a wedding that is uniquely ours. True enough, they didn't disappoint.
Our big day was on 19 March 2017. From the start of our preparation stage, Karlson (our super-coordinator) was there to help and assure us that we'd have a smooth event. He was there at food tasting (trust us when we say he will lighten the mood even if its the "nerve-racking" first parents' meet), he was there when I wanted random meet ups just so to clear up some questions, he was there when our vendors had to drop by for site recce and logistic movements (even at odd hours), he was there early on our big day, he was prompt at email replies and was there to answer to any queries we have, even until after the wedding. Together with the banquet team, led by Murali and Ben, we had all our worries taken care of, and all we needed to remember was to smile and enjoy ourselves. That was what all wedding couples would have ever wanted, and we couldn't be more thankful for such great team.
Food was excellent. We had our families and friends rave about the codfish even after the wedding! And quality of food did not differ from what we had at food tasting, unlike some horror stories we heard from couples who had their wedding at other hotels.
Some tips for couples who are looking for a wedding venue:
- Choose the glass pavilion for your solemnisation. LOVE is all we can say when we think back on our moment
- Choose the villa. It's worth it for the wedding night! Love the private pool :)
- Choose the codfish! Its soy-glazed, topped with bonito flakes. Don't think we need to say more :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island