The Courtyard Suite was spacious and the kids had a wonderful time at the private jacuzzi. The room had abit of "woody" smell probably due to the colonial architecture but the staffs were quick to resolve it with some air freshener as soon as feedback/assistance required was given. The deluxe room was also clean and spacious to fit 3 persons comfortably. There was a wedding going on and so we had our dinner served at the Tier Bar instead of the Shutters restaurant. Overall, an enjoyable stay but the hotel should improve on the check-in time. Perhaps placing more staffs to handle the overwhelming crowd would be a good solution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island