This hotel is great value for money seeing that it is situated in Sentosa, has large rooms, service is excellent and the facilities are good.
So why do I give it only 4 stars? Through no fault of their own. It's just that the hotel is a short walk from all the attractions, whereas the other hotels in Sentosa are in the thick of things, or have all shuttle to take you places in Sentosa. The buildings are old colonial buildings, so even though the refurbishment has been great, it feels old, which is what it is but not what I loom for in a hotel. When it rains, you need an umbrella to get from the lobby to your room if you stay in one of the villas.
But as I said, for the price point, you get a hotel on a resort island, good range of amenities, a firm bed and pillows (which I like), and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island