5 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$71
Booking.comUS$295
Trip.comUS$263
PricelineUS$328
All reviews shutters restaurant larkhill terrace glass pavilion deluxe room infinity pool banquet manager direct pool access wedding dinner palawan beach birthday surprise coffee machine the check in process service staff relaxing stay family staycation shuttle bus baby cot
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Currently staying at Villa 6, and will be checking out on 1st April 2021.

Requested for birthday cake for my spouse at 12 noon and it’s 3 plus now, but cake was still not served..

Called the concierge 5 times but no one picked up the call.

5th time staying here and service had been good but this time, the service us slacked

Date of stay: March 2021
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Gin_Blossoms,

Thank you for your time writing feedback over here. We have actioned on it immediately after seeing your review. We apologize for this inconvenience caused as we checked through our system but we did not receive of your request. We recently have installed e-concierge which it's QR code can be downloaded and could communicate with each hotel team on your requirements as well. I hope you will still come back to stay with us in the future

Regards

Hotel manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was peaceful! Loved the ambience. This is my second visit in two months and I’ll definitely come back for another visit. Front desk hospitality was 10/10! Room cleanliness was well maintained. The level 1 room was better than level 3 because of the view!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Leninraj,

I am very happy to hear that my operational team have made your recent stay a wonderful stay. I hope you third visit is coming soon.

Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights recently at Amara Sanctuary, Family Suite with my husband and 2 year old and was very happy with the experience.

Before we even set foot on the hotel, the amazing service level and professionalism of the staff can be felt from the prompt responses to our requests of senior guest relations manager, Tommy. He also went above and beyond to provide more than we have asked for to ensure that my son has all that he needs for the stay.

The buggy service was great too and the different staff we encountered who helped buggy us around always did it professionally, and helped made things easier for us like carrying our bags, driving us to our car, and helping with the check out directly. Tommy also helped sheltered us in the heavy rain and the buggies were also rain proofed for our comfort.

Rooms come with a QR code that links you to a digital concierge that is very useful and simple for making requests such as booking of facilities and buggy pickup etc. You can see how crowded the different facilities are before you book them and we appreciated that.

Room is suitable for nature lovers with the view of the greens nearby, and the greetings of the birds in the morning.

Glad we made it back to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tangentan,

I am very pleased to hear and to read such a sweet feedback which I made me feel proud even more of my operation team especially Front Office Staff, Tommy. I hope you and your family will find time to come back and staying with us again in the near future.

Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my wife to Amara to celebrate her birthday, booking a 2 room Villa which cost over $900 for the night.

The condition of the accommodation was a disgrace. Exposed electrical wires, rotten wood inside and out, damp patches on the walls, grime imbedded in the bathroom etc (see pictures).

The marketing material used to promote the hotel is completely inaccurate and misleading.

After complaining, I was offered a small refund which was totally unacceptable. The hotel is now not answering my emails.

There are plenty of great hotels in Singapore, this is not one of them and I recommend you don’t stay here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peckton
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Peckton,

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your stay recently. We have responded to your email and we have rectified all issued you have mentioned. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Hotel Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If we could give this place a zero rating, we would have picked it. Sadly lowest is 1. I'm not really sure how did this place get 5 stars.

Front desk:
- room not ready at check in time.
- only have 1 buggy to ferry all the guests. Prepare to wait if there is a long line and if it is raining.
- no place to sit at lobby while waiting for room.
- they don't even give late checkout extension of an hour even when we got our room late.
- No attention to details (didn't realize it was for a birthday celebration)

Housekeeping:
- Room is old (jacuzzi room) with musky smell.
- bedsheets not pressed properly.
- We were told housekeeping does not have enough staff so no quality in the rooms made.
- We were informed by front desk that the jacuzzi water is not changed after every guest checks out. Considering that it's covid period, I wonder how did they get SG clean certified.
- moulds on the walls in the room.

Engineering:
- Aircon controller doesn't work
- sometimes the flush doesn't work
- when it rains, the rain water falls into the jacuzzi area. Which doesn't make sense with the canopy being places on top.

This is our second time coming to this place and honestly it's gotten worst than how it was previously when we were here. For the price range of $300 to $400 per night, even if using the SRV vouchers, it is not worth the money spent. And this room is used for their pet package.

Please stay away from this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple