Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$38
Booking.comUS$295
Priceline
eDreamsUS$295
All reviews shutters restaurant larkhill terrace glass pavilion deluxe room infinity pool banquet manager direct pool access wedding dinner palawan beach birthday surprise coffee machine the check in process service staff relaxing stay family staycation shuttle bus baby cot
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my 3rd time staying at Amara Sanctuary since Oct 2020, and i am already planning for my 4th stay ! My family of 3 truly enjoyed our stay there. Despite the hotel being a little old, but it is one with the most value for money staycation on the island.

The check-in and out was a breezed and the counter staff were all very friendly. The room was clean, well-lighted, hotel breakfast was superb! (my husband and I love their egg benedict), prompt housekeeping service when we requested for an additional pair of bedroom slipper and extra bottle of water, toilet (including its bathtub) was clean and ready to use. We love the greenery surrounding the hotel, and a stroll around the hotel premises is surely a good way to start our day. the only feedback i have is, perhaps the hotel can consider adding more lights along the room corridor as it is a little dim. Otherwise, no complains and i will be back !

Date of stay: March 2021
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear MXuan,

Thank you very much for your time writing feedback over here and very happy to hear that you and your family had a wonderful time staying with us. Please kindly contact us directly for your future stay at Sentosa@amarasanctuary.com. We will be more than happy to propose you special room rates. We will never stop improving on our services.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Currently staying at Villa 6, and will be checking out on 1st April 2021.

Requested for birthday cake for my spouse at 12 noon and it’s 3 plus now, but cake was still not served..

Called the concierge 5 times but no one picked up the call.

5th time staying here and service had been good but this time, the service us slacked

Dear Gin_Blossoms,

Thank you for your time writing feedback over here. We have actioned on it immediately after seeing your review. We apologize for this inconvenience caused as we checked through our system but we did not receive of your request. We recently have installed e-concierge which it's QR code can be downloaded and could communicate with each hotel team on your requirements as well. I hope you will still come back to stay with us in the future

Regards

Hotel manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was peaceful! Loved the ambience. This is my second visit in two months and I’ll definitely come back for another visit. Front desk hospitality was 10/10! Room cleanliness was well maintained. The level 1 room was better than level 3 because of the view!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Leninraj,

I am very happy to hear that my operational team have made your recent stay a wonderful stay. I hope you third visit is coming soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights recently at Amara Sanctuary, Family Suite with my husband and 2 year old and was very happy with the experience.

Before we even set foot on the hotel, the amazing service level and professionalism of the staff can be felt from the prompt responses to our requests of senior guest relations manager, Tommy. He also went above and beyond to provide more than we have asked for to ensure that my son has all that he needs for the stay.

The buggy service was great too and the different staff we encountered who helped buggy us around always did it professionally, and helped made things easier for us like carrying our bags, driving us to our car, and helping with the check out directly. Tommy also helped sheltered us in the heavy rain and the buggies were also rain proofed for our comfort.

Rooms come with a QR code that links you to a digital concierge that is very useful and simple for making requests such as booking of facilities and buggy pickup etc. You can see how crowded the different facilities are before you book them and we appreciated that.

Room is suitable for nature lovers with the view of the greens nearby, and the greetings of the birds in the morning.

Glad we made it back to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tangentan,

I am very pleased to hear and to read such a sweet feedback which I made me feel proud even more of my operation team especially Front Office Staff, Tommy. I hope you and your family will find time to come back and staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my wife to Amara to celebrate her birthday, booking a 2 room Villa which cost over $900 for the night.

The condition of the accommodation was a disgrace. Exposed electrical wires, rotten wood inside and out, damp patches on the walls, grime imbedded in the bathroom etc (see pictures).

The marketing material used to promote the hotel is completely inaccurate and misleading.

After complaining, I was offered a small refund which was totally unacceptable. The hotel is now not answering my emails.

There are plenty of great hotels in Singapore, this is not one of them and I recommend you don’t stay here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peckton
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Peckton,

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your stay recently. We have responded to your email and we have rectified all issued you have mentioned. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Hotel Team