Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shutters restaurant larkhill terrace glass pavilion sales manager deluxe room infinity pool banquet manager direct pool access wedding dinner palawan beach birthday surprise coffee machine service staff the check in process relaxing stay shuttle bus family staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The fact we booked this coz it comes with pool villa for our anniversary. Room is clean.

Don't expect WOW experience from Amara.

Breakfast was inclusive... It is the most terrible breakfast we ever had among all our vacations. Pathetic yet skillfully hard poached eggs when we expected it to be runny when we poked it, with One tiny cherry tomatoe for our american breakfast plus 1/2 sliced mushroom.

We skipped our breakfast on our second day.

Lucky we prepared our own fruits, beers etc... Coz there isn't any welcome fruits...

This is indeed the most pathetic resort we ever had in our life.

Think twice if you want to book. Prepare your own itinerary, snacks, fruits etc.

The resort is close to USS so can be quite noisy with the roller coaster in sight.

The only we like coz it comes with own pool, no need to advance book pool... And it provides buggy service.

Room tip: Opt out breakfast
1  Thank millietan
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Millietan,

Thank you for your time writing review over here. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will certainly look to the areas you have mentioned through here. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed over at this resort for 3 days and 2 nights. My package comes with breakfast, $50 dining voucher for 2 days and a heritage tour. Although the resort is a bit dated compare to the new hotels in Sentosa, am very pleased with the excellent service throughout my stay.

Although there wasn't any buffet spread for breakfast, am blown away by the English breakfast and the Egg Benedict! The water melon from breakfast was stale on my 1st morning there and I feedback it to the service staff without leaving my name & room no. Amara surprised me with a little note & a slice of chocolate cake to apologize for their short fall.

Do join the heritage tour. There was so much history to learn from the grounds of Amara. This the hotel to stay if you enjoy being closed to nature. Thank you for the hospitality!

Dear Lin2Ma,

Thank you very much indeed for your time writing review with regards of your feedback during your stay. We proud of our property and all colonial buildings we have within the hotels, therefore, we also have created food items that related to heritage culture as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow! For $480 a night, this is what I got:

1. Peeling chairs
2. Dust flying around in room
3. A bathtub that doesn't hold water LOL! Even with the stopper fully shut, the water was leaking out from AROUND the drain fixture (I could feel a gap where the water was leaking) we put $30 worth of bath bombs in there and it's literally money down the drain LOL.
4. I got an Eggs Benedict with no yolk for breakfast LOL
5. Jacuzzi has nail exposed - if you have kids please don't go LOL!

I would recommend going to other resorts in Sentosa like Sofitel, or equarius hotel. Just don't waste your money on Amara stanktuary.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We reached out their sales team sometimes early to mid Feb of 2021 and was being put to one of their sales manager by named of Keith Ho.

From the beginning of our discussions till the end of the whole entire stays, he was fabulous, thoughtful and also meticulous in terms of handling all our queries, every single bits of our requests and requirements. He was almost seen as 24/7 for us despite we did not specifically request for it. Taking e.g. when I texted him at 11.10am and within the next 2-5mins, he will reply me and this carries on. He was also seen there physically for us whenever we needed him. He also took the effort to returned to the Hotel over the weekend when we arrived. This is really commendable in my opinion. So far, I have not come across one who was able to provide me to this level of personalise service and touche point. I must say Amara Sanctuary has indeed employed a very responsible and dedicated sales staff to their group. As he is handling corporate sales matters, I would strongly recommend any one out there who wishes to discuss and or work out something relating to corporate matters to reach out Keith.

Hope he continues to excel and that Amara is valuing him so as to benefit us when we ever return again.

Kudos!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ASRS GM Office, Other at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AnnoymousJS,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words towards Keith who definitely is our great asset indeed. I hope you and your team had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your team coming back to stay with us in the near future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was tended to by a very friendly receptionist upon arrival. Did not expect to have a buggy ride so that was a nice surprise!
We stayed in the Courtyard Suite that has its own private jacuzzi which was quite big!
Mini bar was complimentary and we had late checkout too!

There was a slight misunderstanding but hotel staff were quick to rectify it and even offered us complimentary breakfast in the restaurant but we preferred to have it in-room. They made special arrangements for us and we even had a wide selection of food to choose from! Ended up not being able to finish all of it! Food was so yummy too!!

Also, the bed was soooo comfy!!! I had a really good sleep! We loved the architecture of the suite and took lots of photos too! Very instagrammable!! The jacuzzi has a retractable awning so we could adjust it however we wanted and that was just perfect!

They also really lived up to their nature promise, we saw many squirrels and even had an actual bird's nest in our tree just outside our door!

Overall, we had an amazing time at Amara Sanctuary Resort and would definitely be back again!

Dear Delaneyhale,

Thank you very much indeed and I am so proud of every team members under Operation Teams that could make your stay become a memorable stay. We hope we will have chance to welcome you to stay with us again in the near future

Poom