Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
Lol.travelUS$107
1,454 results
All reviews loft room robertson quay philippe starck premier loft room service modern hotel hotel restaurant checking in nearest mrt enjoyed my stay pleasant stay duty manager rooms are small upon check early check rooftop pool orchard road
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Im so happy with my frens stay in M sosial,this is my 1st time stay here,the swimming pool also very nice.overall is good hotel, i strongly recommend this hotel.Service room also excellent,i like to thank housekeeper paramas after i check in few minutes she come and ask is everything ok in the room.so sweet of her.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank viny2121
Mariia Gadova, Guest Services / Front Office at M Social Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Hello there Viny2121,

Yay, nothing is better than seeing a sweet review along with a 5* rating :) Thank you !
We are pleased to hear that it was an enjoyable getaway for you and your friends. Special thank you for your shout-out to Paramas, we are indeed lucky to have her on board !
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Everything’s great ... the staff , the food, everything ..

Except the check in Q.
Holding area for check in is outdoor ... it was a holiday ... so we were expecting a Q indoor.. with proper ventilation...

That said .. we love our loft room... with this bed upstairs.. the pillow is firm .. we Eliot like a baby..

Our triple treat dinning package, which we had to go to 3 different restaurant in 3 different hotel is totally value for money ...

A unique experience...

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank nikkisC4541CH

Dear NikkisC4541CH,

Thank you for taking to this platform to share your stay experience at M Social Singapore.
We are delighted to learn that you were overall satisfied with your stay and enjoyed the short holiday with us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed check in. Indeed, we are slowed down by additional procedures required over this period. But please be assured that we are constantly looking into more ways to ensure a more efficient arrival experience for our guests.
We appreciate your kind words and a great 4* rating & hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

I often go on monthly staycations in Singapore as a local. M Social happened to be one of those hotels that I have yet to experience. I should have listened to my gut instincts.

Stayed for 1 night from 20-21 Dec, on my birthday with a friend. Because of the recent govt initiative that provided locals voucher incentives to explore Singapore attractions, including hotels, the long waiting time made news. During the pre-registration check-in given via email, I selected the 11am-12pm registration slot. Arrived at around 11am at the registration table at the entrance & given a ticket & was allowed to store our baggage. We were pleasantly surprised to be given a call at 12.30pm that a room was ready. Returned at 2.30pm to discover a 7m line of people waiting. But with the ticket, we got a short-cut to the main check-in counter. So, that was great.

However, there was a discrepancy noted in terms of the check-out timing.
On the email given prior, it stated 12pm. The lady at registration table told us it was 2pm. The man at the check-in counter did not tell us the timing-but it was our fault too, we forgot to ask. So we double-checked later at night. Another lady at the check-in counter said it was 11am. We were ok with the fact that it was 11am, but we were frustrated with the discrepancy, especially when it was stated in black & white. The lady responded that it was an automated response, the check-in timing is now staggered due to COVID & the email was to be ignored. I find that reason inexcusable - a hotel shouldn't provide confusion to the customer & judging by the way the lady responded, well, obviously, required training.

I got the Loft Premier room with a double bed at room 661 at level 6. The amenities & cleanliness were adequate. The WiFi was slow & lagging that it affected screen-sharing on its TV several time that we just gave up. The view of of 2 condos with their own pool, which made the hotel lacklustre. The bed was the best feature-we had a great sleep as it was really comfy.

Had complimentary breakfast at Beast & Butterflies the next day. Should have just went to cafes nearby-there were great ones nearby such as P.S. Cafe, Common Man Coffee Roasters, as the selections on the menu were severely limited.

Went with a friend who is Muslim & wearing a headscarf. We were both aware that the menu was not halal, but we did not request/demand for anything halal, we were just careful with our selection. I ordered cereal & a mushroom omelette for both of us.
While I was considering add-ons to the omelette, their staff, Zack, kept repeating "with bacon?" 2 times. I did not request for bacon but it was clear with his tone of voice , the connotation behind it. The next option in-line on the menu was sausages & other ingredients, so it wasn't an automated response expected because of the menu.When I requested for 'potatoes', he repeated "with bacon?" again. I had to look at him sternly in the eyes & said " Did you hear what I said? I said potatoes, not bacon."

The foreign lady ( ? a Vietnamese) who served us after that seemed to pick up our unhappiness when I requested for Zack's name. She was highly attentive to us & appears to want to appease us, though we didn't kick a fuss or anything.

But it was really mean, immature & socially inept of him, in this day & age & especially in Singapore. I would expect this horrible behaviour overseas, but not in my home country & especially not in a hotel.

Based on my experience staying in hotels in Singapore, the main reason customers keep coming back apart from providing a clean & comfortable hotel stay, is actually investing in your frontline staff- how to provide a warm, welcoming & non-judgemental service to customers so that they have a great experience. Seriously, if you are considering to stay at M Social, don't even bother. Consider other great hotels with exceptional service & facilities, such as Fairmont, The Fullerton & Marina Bay Sands- you won't go wrong & end up coming back to visit.

Dear Cheekmunks86,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at M Social Singapore and share your experience with us.
I am extremely sorry that you have experienced a service lapse on several occasions. Please be assured that this is not the kind of experience we wish you had. Your feedback is very valuable for us and I will ensure that the managers in charge are aware of the concerns you've faced.
We hope you will be willing to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2nights staycation.

Plus Points first:
Very good hardware used in the hotel, good furnishings, from bed to shower. Very good.

Special shoutout to Housekeeping staff: Mr Ken Rock for being so friendly and helpful despite his busy schedule to make up the rooms for the next batch of guests.

Now the bad points, bear with me:

Frontdesk staff is cold and lack basic customer service skills. The choice of words and the way you say it makes a lot of difference. E.g. It was drizzling and we need to borrow umbrella, we approach the frontdesk, she said can take it "over there", pointing to the entrance, could have walked us there or smile and say it.

When we approached the umbrella rack to borrow, we told bluntly : one room, one umbrella. You could have said it: Sir, for the convenience of our guests, we appreciate it if you only loan 1 umbrella so that there is enough of other guests in case they need it. Rude.

Apparently their IT also cannot make it. My room was booked with breakfast included, their system didn't capture it. I need to show my email booking then they acknowledge it. I paid at the counter for kids breakfast for the next 2 days in advance, unfortunately, it was not captured when we go for breakfast the following day, I need to show my credit card transaction then they acknowledge it. Hello? Global brand?

The location is fine and very walkable to Great World City Shopping mall, and its a serene place to stroll in the evening.

The saving grace for this stay is Mr Ken Rock from the housekeeping, without him, it is not worthy of even 1 star.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tonyhalim123

Dear Tonyhalim123,

Warm greeting from M Social Singapore.

Thank you for taking your time to share your stay experience with us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, as well as the service provided by Mr Ken. Surely, it will be a highlight of his day seeing your compliment.
I am sorry however, that some aspects of your stay were not that as great as we wish they were. We will ensure to look into the issues highlighted by you and will share it with the teams involved for their prompt action.
Nonetheless, we hope for an opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

It was a couple retreat cum birthday celebration, yet a big surprise given at 1am and there was a power shutdown till 4am and all of us woken due to suffocating room.

I believe it was a memorable moment, and thought the shutdown could happen in between 1 to 4am and what make no sense that if you are going to be performing such power outage shutdown it doesn’t make any senses that to bring in customers to suffer for the night, and why at the first place you are selling your hotel rooms during the date of power disruption?

How will hotel allow such mismanagement that tarnish with bad reviews.

There are no replies on the action that they supposed to answer and we are demanding compensation and would not recommend to stay at this hotel anymore if I such review is not heard by the management.

And to top up that the bedsheet smells terribly every time checked in got to request to change the sheets for pillow too, and it is so smell terribly moldy due to bad ventilation.

we can understand such COVID-19 situation with manpower is the restriction so delay checked in will be one biggest issue, but please do clean up the room well especially such situation.

Room tip: never choose this hotel with poor management
4  Thank Stevelam15

Dear Stevelam15,

Greetings from M Social Singapore.
The power shutdown was part of an annual mandatory exercise prepared in coordination with the Energy Market Authority (EMA). Efforts were made to inform guests of the shutdown. This included informing guests at front desk and putting up notices at the lift lobby and rooms. The hotel operations team was on standby during the shut down to help guests.

We appreciate you highlighting other points for improvement, please be assured that it will be duly communicated to the managers in charge for their further action.

We hope that this experience will not mar your impression of M Social and we will be able to see you again in the future.