“Supreme service and great birthday celebration for my mum!”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #47 of 11,380 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Fully impressed with the tip Top service! Special thanks to the service team! Especially Mr Terry for taking the good time and effort on preparation of the nice chinese calligraphy and together with Bowei on presenting the longevity buns for my Mum's birthday! Both my mum and I definitely enjoyed our dining experience with Nobel, Alicia, Sun Jing, Akira and Christine, they have fantastic service and good vocal as their birthday song will leave us an unforgettable memory! We will be back!!!

MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear siangal,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. Happy belated birthday to you mom! I am pleased that you enjoyed your time here at Peach Blossoms. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back again here at the restaurant!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Me and my wife are very pleased with the excellent service rendered by the staff and chefs of Peach Blossoms which helped make our wedding banquet on 8 Jan 2017 a smooth and memorable one. Special thanks to Bowie, Alden and Vivian for their efforts in coordinating pre-wedding plans, including designing a sumptuous menu for our occasion, making it an unforgettable experience for all our guests. Always felt so much hospitality whenever we are back at the place for a meal. Strongly recommend this place if you are looking for fine-dining with a personal touch at a Chinese Restaurant. Have also added a list of highly recommended dishes you should try during your visit. =)

Dear Jia Yi T,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. Congratulations to your wedding! We are very pleased to be part of this memorable occasion shared between husband and wife. I certainly look forward to continue to bring you top notch F&B and service to you on your next visit!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Peking duck was awesome and crispy and the crepes were placed on top of a steamer. Had a few other dishes, fried prawns in cheesy sauce, roast pork, fried oatmeal doufu, salted egg yolk soft shell crab, fried squid tentacles. Which were all very good.

Do not miss these 2 other dishes, seafood horfun(half of which was stir fried but the other half deep fried - very delicious and unique) and stir fried scallops with celery and macadamia nuts which was bursting with wok-hei.

Staff are very polite and attentive - will definitely visit again

Dear chillipadichua,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am delighted your dining experience exceeded expectations! I look forward to welcoming you back again with our delightful F&B quality and service.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Every school holiday visited Singapore, definitely went back to Peach Blossoms for the dim sum buffet, the service staff informed the Maybank promotion is on going at $88 nett for 2 persons. Need to special mentioned the dishes, Cheese Lobster, Buddha jump over the wall......really enjoyed!

Dear RTK0622,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am delighted you enjoyed our various selection of Cantonese delights in the menu, and I certainly look forward to bring you even more to your palate for your next visit!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The food is well display and nicely presented,I would like to thank the staff for giving the good service.

Dear qian t,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time at Peach Blossoms. Your compliments will be shared with the team and I look forward to hosting you again.