“Birthday lunch on 18/04/17”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #11 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Singaporean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, View, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Singapore, Singapore
“Birthday lunch on 18/04/17”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had my birthday lunch at peach blossoms. Nice ambience. Friendly and attentive staff. And not forgetting the food was amazingly good!

Served by Terry

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our family had birthday celebration last weekend at the restaurant. Good food, great time. Service really good. Environment is clean and comfortable. We chosen the sit down buffet. Great choice, introduced by the manager. It is really value for money. Was told the Chilli crab is good there, have not tried it. But will definitely find time to try. $300 to $350 for 5. Tim Sum and stir fried. Lobster, fish, prawn..... lots to have

Stranraer, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I had dinner when staying at the Marina Mandarin. It was delicious. So tasty and light, not like lots of Chinese meals we have eaten in the past. The staff are very elegant and the restaurant is very relaxing.

• Visited April 2017
MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Robert N,

Happy belated birthday to your dad! Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am heartened by your patronage at Peach Blossoms and am glad we didn’t disappoint. I hope you had a great stay in Marina Mandarin and I look forward to welcome you back again.

“Teng family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

At Peach Blossoms tonight. Good services, an enjoyable dining experience. Thanks to the talented Terry, the bubbly joyful Christine, and the other team members Alden, Nobel, Sook Teng, Mum Fang and Akira.

Visited April 2017
MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi beesuan,

Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am glad to have brought you an enjoyable dining experience and your compliments will be shared with Terry and team. I look forward to welcome you back again.

Director of Food & Beverage
“Positive feedback of very good staff service by Peach Blossom Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have double birthday celebrations for my dad and myself at Peach Blossom Restaurant.
The staff, Terry, Soon Teng, Akira and Christine served our table with utmost sincerity and earnestness to let us feel welcome. We let off our guards and spoke freely with them as if I had been a regular customer. But this was my first time there and I want to go back again for more occasions. Other staff Alden and Mun Fong smiled to us even though they were serving other tables.
Special mention and praises to Terry who wrote well wishes calligraphy on 2 plates for my dad and me. He crafted dough figurines of a pig and shou gong for me and dad respectively. I will show pics of his masterpieces. He took great pain to wish us in the most appropriate poems.
Christine read out his poetic phrases and sang birthday songs.
They left indelible impression in our birthday celebrations. Kudos to Terry n Christine on the extra mile of services and special thanks to Akira and Soon Teng for their dedicated services.

Hi Irene T,

Happy belated birthday to you and your dad! Thank you for your reviews of our restaurant. I am pleased that you enjoyed yourself at the restaurant on this special occasion and I hope to be able to bring you such honor again for your future visits!