“Will be back”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #36 of 12,340 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and lovely ambiance. Great recommendation of food by Terry and the roasted pork is a must have, definitely be back for another family dinner.

MMSMarina, Manager at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear hippoland,

Thank you for the kind review. I am happy that you enjoyed the recommendations by Terry. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is our go-to restaurant for celebrations. Great ambience, delicious food and impeccable service especially by Terry! It was our first time trying their melt-in-our-mouth BBQ char siew. Will definitely come back for more! Special thanks to Terry for the lovely surprise during cake-cutting

MMSMarina, Manager at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear 932chenv,

I am happy that you had an enjoyable dining experience at Peach Blossoms. We're glad that you got to try our BBQ char siew. I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to Terry. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my mother’s birthday here as per our yearly practice. Good food and service as always. Also special mention to Terry for his service and especially for his figurine present. Great way to end the night! Recommended dishes: perch with special sauce and charcoal grilled tofu.

Dear tgoh124,

Thank you for choosing to hold your mother's birthday celebration at Peach Blossoms. I am pleased that you liked the food, service and Terry’s figurines. I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We hosted our wedding lunch at Peach Blossoms last weekend and everything went great. The food and service was excellent. The chicken soup was particularly popular with our guests.
I also want to point out that Vivian Cheng who handled our whole event from start to finish was a joy to work with. She was always pleasant, efficient and professional. A true star!

MMSMarina, Manager at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear jhitherto,

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for celebrating such a significant occasion with us. Thank you for your feedback on our chicken soup, I'm happy to know that your guests enjoyed it!

I am glad that Vivian assisted you well with the preparation and in ensuring that things go according to plan, I’ll certainly share your compliments with her. I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We ate there for a wedding dinner. It was an eight-course chinese sit down meal. Every dish that came was nicely done, tasty, not overly salty or oily, very flavourful. We finished all the food at our table by passing around what the kids couldnt eat. Left satisfied that evening. The mango sago dessert deserves special mention as it had a modern twist to a usually traditional chinese dinner dessert, - with added lemon sorbert and served in individual cocktail glasses.

MMSMarina, Manager at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Ginny G,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that you had an enjoyable dining experience and that the service and food were up to your expectation. I look forward to welcoming you back again.