Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
View deal
Hotels.comUS$48
CheapTicketsUS$48
Orbitz.comUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I spend here 3 nights. I arrived at midnight. My first capsule was full of bed bugs (yes I saw them directly, because those bugs move in night time). I asked from reception can I change beds, without problems I got a new capsule. Generally hostel was clean and it is good location. Two mrt/subway station in a walking distance (4-6min). Near by was streetfood "corner" and fast food places(mc donalds, burger king, subway). And finally I would say I knew I booked a place only for sleeping.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

First booked the hostel capsule. With the cheapest price, this hostel is nice. Always clean everywhere. But too far from the lavender station. And we have to climb the stairs to this hostel. For people with heavy baggage is difficult.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights and it was tiring because I couldn’t even sleep. On my first day, it was itchy all over my body and I was wondering what happened until I found a bug bed under the pillow. Unfortunately, I already booked and paid for 4 nights stay, so I can’t just move the hotel. Technically, you get what you paid.

To be fair, they have some positive sides though. It’s near lavender and bendemeer MRT station, a lot of hawker place and easy to find food. The facilities are okay. However, if you want to be able to sleep during night without itching all over your body, please help yourself, DON’T CHOOSE this hostel. If only I know about this bed bugs case and read the reviews, I wouldn’t ever come and stay here. I was deceived by the good ratings.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ritah154
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Helpful hosts. Its also near Lavender Station. Perfect rate for budget travelers. From the station to the hostel location, there are few fast food chains and stalls. Do not expect more personal space though. They provide towel and comforter. Bring your own toiletries of course :)

Room tip: Quiet rooms
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank marymousy
Reviewed 15 January 2018

First day in Singapore and already feel the kindness of local people. Everybody at the stay minds their own business. Casual breakfast, relatively clean showers and restrooms, free wifi provided. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2018