Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
View deal
Hotels.comUS$48
CheapTicketsUS$48
Orbitz.comUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I went to singapore and have 2 nights in this hostel. although their room so small, but very comfortable. Also, this hostel is located near Bandemeer MRT station, only need aroun 3 mins walk to MRT station.
Bed, towel, blanket, toilet, everything is very clean. Receptionist was so nice and can help us 24/7.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dominic A
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The facilities is good enough with the cheapest price. Accommodation is good as well. Well it's hostel, ofc we share the same room and cooperate together. Good for group trip to stay here, very recommended.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Congratulations - in nine months of travel this hostel wins the price for the WORST ACCOMODATION. We felt like prisoners in those cold, dirty pods with paper-thin mattresses and towels as blankets (you only get towels and no blanket even if you ask). There is only two toilets for more than 50 people. As they are non-gender separated, there is piss everywhere in the room. Breakfast (as expected) is toast and peanut butter put next to the sink. The "community space" is limited to two couches tucked next to the toilets and they are constantly occupied by elderly Indian man watching television. Don't go there anyway if you are european/australian/North American- you will be the only ones and those elderly Indian man stare at you all the time (especially being female I felt incredibly unsafe). The other "guests" (long term?) were also generally among the most disgusting we every came across in any hostel. They leave the toilet door open when peeing standing, like into the sink while you eat - NEVER AGAIN!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fernwehsarah
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I spend here 3 nights. I arrived at midnight. My first capsule was full of bed bugs (yes I saw them directly, because those bugs move in night time). I asked from reception can I change beds, without problems I got a new capsule. Generally hostel was clean and it is good location. Two mrt/subway station in a walking distance (4-6min). Near by was streetfood "corner" and fast food places(mc donalds, burger king, subway). And finally I would say I knew I booked a place only for sleeping.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

First booked the hostel capsule. With the cheapest price, this hostel is nice. Always clean everywhere. But too far from the lavender station. And we have to climb the stairs to this hostel. For people with heavy baggage is difficult.

Date of stay: December 2017