See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Only the location is good. The staff talk to me like I owe them money. The place is very old and dirty. The toilet is very small, the only place to hang your stuff is on the back of the door which is covered with mold. I got the upper deck and the handle bar to climb to my bed was falling apart. There's people packing and unpacking, talking loudly in the room, talking on the phone on speaker or even listening to music as late as 4am. The blanket is dirty and the towel smells funny

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

This is my first time abroad, and my first time stay at hostel especially with bunk bed and shared room. Me and my friend stay here for 4 days. We ordered from agoda, the price is not expensive. The location is near MRT, near the foodcourt also. We got free sim cards so we dont need to buy data package there.

The room is quiet (but when the night came, another guest snore, so annoyiiing). We got lockers, but we got matress above so it become rather difficult and sore feet. The AC is cold, it make us sleep well (except when the other guest got snore).

For breakfast, they serve bread with jam, and we can make coffe/tea anytime. They have 2 toilets and 2 bathroom, it clean and no need to queue eventhough there are many guest. The wifi is fast, there is laundry room, iron and hairdryer to borrow.

Its good experience for my first time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank anggitadeska
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

This is my first time to backpacker, first time little bit confuse for the entrance. I got wrong entrance but thankfully the singaporean is kind to show me the entrance. I spend only one night and it is very comfortable bed. The air con is good. But the wifi little bit stuck in the night. Sometimes it get no signal.

Overall it is cheaper through the traveloka. Comfort bed, got towel and blanket. Near with lavender MRT station just walk 3 minutes. Quiet area. Nice for short stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend are currently traveling, we have been to numours places in Thailand before arriving in Singapore. Meadows is by far the worst place we have ever stayed. The rooms smelt awful and the beds were so uncomfortable. The showers and toilets were the worst, the walls/doors were covered in mould which made them smell just as bad as the rooms if not worst. The staff were rude, ignorant and racist toward the both of us. Although this acccomadation is cheap, I would definitely recommend staying somewhere else!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma-Louise D
Reviewed 24 October 2018

i went to Singapore, I liked the hostel, it is 3-5 minutes from the metro and it is placed in a quiet area. It's not so clean but for 1-2 nights it's OK. I stayed in a narrow room, but there are bigger.

Date of stay: February 2018