See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2019

I stayed for 1 night and I was surprised there were bed bugs in the bed. It was even in my friend’s t-shirt—we noticed this when we had breakfast and spotted a bed bug in my bag and my friend t-shirt. This is a real problem. If you are staying at this place, please mind your belongings, there might be bed bugs. The staff was not friendly at all. Please clean the bed bugs.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank setsid
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

U can see mosquitoes in the bed
Management it's ok but staff is now we'll trained
No more options or varity in breakfast
Only bread butter
Iron dryer available but.no.soap.and cleaning in washroom toilet

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Only the location is good. The staff talk to me like I owe them money. The place is very old and dirty. The toilet is very small, the only place to hang your stuff is on the back of the door which is covered with mold. I got the upper deck and the handle bar to climb to my bed was falling apart. There's people packing and unpacking, talking loudly in the room, talking on the phone on speaker or even listening to music as late as 4am. The blanket is dirty and the towel smells funny

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

This is my first time abroad, and my first time stay at hostel especially with bunk bed and shared room. Me and my friend stay here for 4 days. We ordered from agoda, the price is not expensive. The location is near MRT, near the foodcourt also. We got free sim cards so we dont need to buy data package there.

The room is quiet (but when the night came, another guest snore, so annoyiiing). We got lockers, but we got matress above so it become rather difficult and sore feet. The AC is cold, it make us sleep well (except when the other guest got snore).

For breakfast, they serve bread with jam, and we can make coffe/tea anytime. They have 2 toilets and 2 bathroom, it clean and no need to queue eventhough there are many guest. The wifi is fast, there is laundry room, iron and hairdryer to borrow.

Its good experience for my first time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank anggitadeska
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

This is my first time to backpacker, first time little bit confuse for the entrance. I got wrong entrance but thankfully the singaporean is kind to show me the entrance. I spend only one night and it is very comfortable bed. The air con is good. But the wifi little bit stuck in the night. Sometimes it get no signal.

Overall it is cheaper through the traveloka. Comfort bed, got towel and blanket. Near with lavender MRT station just walk 3 minutes. Quiet area. Nice for short stay.

Date of stay: March 2019