“Value for money”
Review of Otto Berlin Haus

Otto Berlin Haus
Ranked #4,555 of 11,356 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Prices here are very affordable even for the beer, food here isn't the best but good enough (I like the pasta and they are generous with the seafood). Good location.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I thought of giving the place a try since it is packed with people. I ordered mushroom soup, calamari and pork knuckle. The soup had a bitter taste. When I asked about it, thinking that the mushroom might be spoilt, the waiter attempted to ask the chef but when he came back he said something that I did not understood. Although it was nice to give a new soup, it still tasted the same. Since when does mushroom soup taste bitter. We just put the soup aside. The pork knucle was crispy on the outside but the meat inside was dry. I have had better pork knuckle elsewhere before. The calamari was ok...it was the best amongst the three. The person who took our order did not come across as friendly or welcoming., acts like a snob. If not for the Filipino lady, we would have given the place a miss. I guess to chill with drinks and pub food would be ok.. But for me, its what i call - a never again place. sorry. ps; maybe the Western Grill at the food center opposite Otto might be better overall.. LOL.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Been here for twice, squid ink pasta is yummy, pork knuckle is good and cheap. Note: eat while the pork skin is still crunchy and hot. Once it's not hot anymore, porky taste will be even stronger.

I forgot to take my friend's order, medium rare beef, he likes it much and enjoyed it and lamb chop is thin and tender.

Over foods are affordable and good ambience. You can enjoy German pork knuckle here, western food, Thai food, Indian food to go with your alcohol. They open day and night till late.

Will definitely come back again for more food and drinks.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We were invited by our friends and they have made a reservation for that evening, wich was a good idea because it was quite full. The food and the Beer was very good and also fast. Like in other Restaurants of this type you have to order your food and Drinks at the counter so there is no waiter to serve you. That's ok but you have to be aware of it.
I would go there again.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Otto Berlin Haus can be found in a neighbourhood coffeeshop in Toa Payoh. Offering affordable German cuisine and beer, I headed down with my family one Sunday afternoon to check it out. I order the Lamb stew with one of their house beers. Portions are very decent for the price, although my order took a while to come; I'm not sure why stew would take so long to prepare though...
Nevertheless, my family and I enjoyed our meal there, and would recommend this place for people in search of a nice heartland chill-out place with good food and beer.