“Best steaks in Singapore”
Review of Gordon Grill

Gordon Grill
Ranked #318 of 11,302 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$60 - US$150
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 1963, Goodwood Park Hotel's premier fine dining restaurant, Gordon Grill has built a strong reputation for serving some of the finest steaks and Continental cuisine in Singapore. Gordon Grill also has an adjoining Highland Bar, which is ideal for an aperitif or an after-dinner drink. Gordon Grill has won many awards and accolades over the years, and has also welcomed several Michelin-starred chefs from different countries as part of the hotel's guest chef promotions.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have been here many times over the past years and honestly they do the most delicious steak in Singapore. It is beautifully cooked and presented and the meat is top quality. They also do delicious soups which I always have as my starter. It has a lovely atmosphere and excellent service.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Located in the Teutonic Grand Dame of the Goodwood Park Hotel,the grill room look a bit dated. Not a great menu selection,but later I realized that whatever they feature,they were all great. A five elements of cranberry,lychee,pineapple,mango and champagne ice cubes cocktail got our meal off to a great start. My pan seared foie gras was cooked perfectly. Ditto my friend's Hokkaido scallops. The lobster bisque was full on flavor and richness though a little more dash of flambé brandy would have been perfection. The Sunday roast beef was well seasoned,nicely pink and served with an almost perfect Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Service was attentive but I do find the staffs chatted slightly prolongly to many of the regular guests.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Something different in Singapore. Old classical style.You could select your steak and it was grilled exactly to your wishes.The staff out of the box professional and friendly. Top marks

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Our regular stop over here is around truffle time and I can't help but over indulge. The beef checks with root veg and some truffle followed by a perfectly done crape, does life get any better. The service is just so attentive you could settle in for the night.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I came here to have my birthday dinner and initially I was having doubts with this restaurant but the name just keeps ringing a bell.

I came in as skeptic and now I am convert to this restaurant!
This restaurant offers you the most honest food!

You pay for what was cut for you and the most delicate servers will recommend which cut offer you the taste that will be delivered!

The meat are all prepared on a wagon and you will see the selection of the day and it's cut and weigh in front of you!

Price is extremely reasonable with a decent cut and a decent price $$

Best of all they serve Crepe Suzette !!
And it's awesome