“Very enjoyable meal”

Ranked #5,583 of 12,205 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had early dinner (7-8pm) mid-week when only a few tables were occupied. Ordered the seafood aglio olio and spicy mushroom tortellini as mains, and shared a baby crayfish salad. All dishes were well presented, the seafood and pasta perfectly cooked, served very hot and nicely spiced. The lime ginger and yuzu drinks were very refreshing. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I saw the menu and picked their signature Seafood Aglio Olio. Unfortunately, the spiciness was way above my level, and that's despite me being Singaporean. I think it will be better for them to advise their customers and provide guidance to dial that down for those with lower tolerance to spiciness.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

You will be spoilt for choice with their drinks menu. We had drinks and snacks after shopping. Their fries with nacho cheese is really good!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I was here with with my daughter for late afternoon tea, a break from all the walking and shopping.

As soon as I came near the table I realised that most of the chair cushion were stained and the table was dirty and sticky, probably from spilt caramel.

Still we ordered Iced Latte Mocha, Snowy White Cocoa, Caramel Cheesecake and Hokkaido Cocoa.

The Indian waiter serving us was very cheerful & kept trying to talk to us which after awhile was getting annoying.

The drinks and cakes were not bad st all but really nothing special. Still its a good place to take a break from shopping.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

A brand that once reflected quality food and service, TCC has unfortunately, not been too consistent in delivering good eats. They still deliver decent high tea experiences though.

My dining companions and I tried their Wagyu Meatball Baked Rice and Crayfish Mexicano. The meatball was hardly a decent representation of what Wagyu should be like. It was far from fresh and there's even that 'beefy' or gamey smell.

As for the Crayfish Mexicano, those pretty much rescued my failing mood. The little bites were definitely big on taste and texture. The only thing I can safely recommend in terms of appetisers for now.

Their beverages, pastries and desserts are still decent stuff.

For the full review: