“Lunch with parents”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Lunch with parents”
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I grew up in this place when my parents brought me into the club during the early 70's and as a kids growing up to my teen years, I thoroughly enjoyed the amenities within as well as the famous Chinese restaurant that serves top of the class cuisine.

The Eagles' Nest also serves excellent food and pastries as well.

Lunch is always so welcoming there as the staff is ever so friendly and I am so impressed with Gary whom paid so close attention to every detail not only to my parents, to me but also to my kids as well.

I love the way how the PR of all staff is so warm and genuine. When I met Martin on my way after lunch to the Zone, he greeted me with a big smile and asked how I was and even remembered my name.

This is indeed a family club where everyone is being treated like part of the family and I feel so blessed to be amongst them.

Visited November 2016
1 Thank Balackuda

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Reasonable members club”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of colleagues for a quick bite to eat. Staff were polite and helpful. Food was delivered quickly and was of an acceptable standard. It wasn't quite what i had expected i.e portion size was ok but beef had no real flavour. Beer was good. On the whole i would visit again.

Visited September 2016
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Business meetings”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have been invited one of the club member and in first glance I like this place .. Just be there and get relaxed .. That's it

Visited September 2016