“Elegant and efficient ”

Ranked #385 of 846 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This is a members club and has a great dining place. It is elegant and service is efficient.

We started with Sweet Corn soup. I ordered it with some doubt in my mind. But, it was well done and it was a good start to the dinner.

Kung Pai chicken was our next dish. It was well cooked and just the right amount of spice. The steamed fish with soya sauce was delightful -- with the original taste of Sea Bass. Fried Rice was also well made.

The desserts were delicious, especially the cheese cake!

Reviewed 25 December 2016

We were members in the American Club Singapore for 2.5 years and enjoyed every minute and visit. The numerous restaurants (Eagles Nest, food service by the pool, bar area, Thyme Cafe, second floor restaurant with mix of Chinese and western, etc.), the pool, the club rooms available for special events, card games, etc, the squash and tennis courts, all contribute to a wonderful place for adults and your entire family. While we did dine with friends we also entertained for business. Excellent place to get dependable service, food, drink, and an all around club experience.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I grew up in this place when my parents brought me into the club during the early 70's and as a kids growing up to my teen years, I thoroughly enjoyed the amenities within as well as the famous Chinese restaurant that serves top of the class cuisine.

The Eagles' Nest also serves excellent food and pastries as well.

Lunch is always so welcoming there as the staff is ever so friendly and I am so impressed with Gary whom paid so close attention to every detail not only to my parents, to me but also to my kids as well.

I love the way how the PR of all staff is so warm and genuine. When I met Martin on my way after lunch to the Zone, he greeted me with a big smile and asked how I was and even remembered my name.

This is indeed a family club where everyone is being treated like part of the family and I feel so blessed to be amongst them.

1  Thank Balackuda
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of colleagues for a quick bite to eat. Staff were polite and helpful. Food was delivered quickly and was of an acceptable standard. It wasn't quite what i had expected i.e portion size was ok but beef had no real flavour. Beer was good. On the whole i would visit again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have been invited one of the club member and in first glance I like this place .. Just be there and get relaxed .. That's it