“THE KING OF SINGAPORE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Reviewed 26 June 2015

We visited burger king in the changi airport . the service is fast , the food is served hot. Best option in fast food.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Just an average fast food joint. Ever so crowded and long queue. Wonder why. Maybe the $2 snacks and $0.95 floats attracting the crowd.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

My wife doesn't like it when I eat here, but I must confess that I love the taste of the BK burgers. I'm sure it's just a personal thing, but I think they have the best taste of any of the many fast-food burger joints around. McDonalds has the best french fries, OK, but the BK Whopper and Whopper Junior are absolutely my favorite sandwiches. The TenderGrill Chicken sandwich is also good and has less fat. And for those sweet tooth moments, their chocolate sundae hits the spot quickly for a good price. Coffee's not bad either.

2  Thank today9
Reviewed 18 February 2015

This place has comfortable seats and nice burgers. The price is reasonable and the place is clean. Love to eat the set breakfast.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

it was lovely to eat halal burgers finally.All food chains were halal certified so I enjoyed eating out.