5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$252
PricelineUS$252
TravelocityUS$252
6,330 results
All reviews changi airport runway view the club lounge singapore airlines easy access short stay late check mrt station bathtub proximity staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

The staff working here are quick and efficient and throughout the check in process was very kind and smily. Very hospitable!

I was assigned a room that smelt like smoke and I requested a room change but was worried that it might take long since it was busy but Tiffany who checked us in was very sweet to do my room change herself as she wanted to do it quickly so I could get some rest. Very appreciative of that! Thank you for the great hospitality!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Charlyn Chow, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear AndrewRattleK,

Thank you for taking the time to write a five-star review on your recent experience with us at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

My team and I are heartened to learn that you enjoyed your time here. We are sorry for the inconvenience but am glad that you managed to have your room changed quickly with the assistance of Tiffany. Your wonderful review will certainly be shared with the team who are constantly motivated to continuously make our guests feel welcome when they stay with us.

We appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,
Charlyn Chow
Marketing and Communications Manager
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

Not great. Very noisy. I hear the planes at 2 a.m. If you want to do some sports you have to pay an exercice bike for 30 dollars. This morning my breakfast arrived cold and without fork, knife or spoon!

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank Cosy2023
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Hello Cosy2023,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We're determined to make all aspects of your stay pleasant, and I am sorry to learn that the level coming from the planes fell below expectations. Along with what you shared about your breakfast experience, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions that will be taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 December 2021 via mobile

It was the first time for many of us staying here in Singapore so we were a little lost but the young lady who checked us in yesterday was so delightful and patiently answered all our questions with a smile.

Even took out her phone to help us understand the delivery services available in Singapore! On behalf of my Lufthansa Crew we would like to thank everyone for the good service provided!

Room tip: There are spin bikes available to rent so it is quite accommodating even though its a quarantine hotel as of now, a lounge is open as well
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

The worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Very expensive, laundry service is terrible, food is average, extremely overpriced.
The staff is the worst thing about this hotel, insanely rude, to me and my colleagues, all of them with no exception.
I don’t recommend to anyone, I suggest they change all their employees.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank fmimii
Aileen Yong, Owner at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2021

Dear fmimii,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. I am sorry to learn that your stay was less than satisfactory due to the lack of service.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments and if I can be of assistance, please contact me at aileen.yong@ihg.com.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Kind regards,
Aileen Yong
Director of Marketing
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel and due to restrictions in place, there was very limited movement but the staff did everything possible to provide a great service.
I used in room dining and spoke to a staff by the Ms. Mei Sim who had as great attitude and “can do” approach towards her customers.
Mei Sim had great customer service skills and was able to organise a beautiful meal that I really enjoyed without any stress or difficulties.
Thank you for a great service.

Date of stay: November 2021