7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$233
CrownePlaza.comUS$232
TravelocityUS$233
Lol.travelUS$280
6,383 results
All reviews changi airport runway view long flight connecting flight an overnight stay late arrival stayed one night upgraded to a suite the club lounge singapore airlines hour flight easy access from australia convenient location early check mrt station transit
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and always had a good experience despite the price. This time they put me in the Jewel wing. The room was small and had an overwhelming smell of damp. Really disappointing. Restaurant was limited. Seems to have gone downhill and over priced.

Room tip: Avoid the Jewel wing
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Spencer Mong, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Dear A7263BMkater,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We truly appreciate your loyalty and continued support.

We aim to be your home away from home and I must apologise for the less than welcoming experience you had. I would like to assure you that this is not our usual standards. Your feedback have been conveyed to our senior management and further trainings and improvements will be in place to ensure we deliver high standards of service at all times.

We value your feedback and would be extremely grateful to have the opportunity to welcome you back again so that we could extend our true hospitality and make a difference on your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

Room was quiet clean and comfortable. However, the shower turned full blast hot was far too cold. Probably a temporary issue, but there was no quick offer by the hotel to compensate other than to send maintenance. Too late for that The lighting system, like to many hotels, was indecipherable. Phone option for wake up call was not functional and front desk required a multi minute hold.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Spencer Mong, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear Brad,

We aim to be your home away from home and I must apologise for the less than welcoming experience you had. I would like to assure you that this is not our usual standards. Your feedback have been conveyed to our senior management and further training will be in place to ensure we deliver high standards of service at all times.

We value your feedback and I am really glad to hear that the cleanliness and comfortable room had made your stay enjoyable.

We would be extremely grateful to have the opportunity to welcome you back again so that we could extend our true hospitality and make a difference on your next stay. I will be happy to personally oversee the arrangements of your next stay to ensure that it is exceptional in every way. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to me directly at mong.yiyang@ihg.com if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

Just love this hotel for passing through Singapore. Had a very late arrival from Australia and an early morning departure; it’s a breeze collecting luggage & coming straight to the hotel. Check in is efficient and swift & the staff made us feel very welcome. The concierge team were most helpful storing some of our luggage whilst we flew over to another IHG hotel in Bali.
Had a great breakfast, starts at 6.30 so great for early morning flights; a special mention to Ronnie who never fails to bring a smile to the table. We used the transit hotel a couple of years ago but CP is much better. Modern, well appointed and good sized rooms with the most comfortable of beds. If time permits the pool is a great way to refresh. As others have said the bridge to the Jewel is next to the hotel entrance.
We took the MRT into the City as needed to pick up a few things - so easy now with ‘tap and go.’ Cost around £2 return and takes approx. 25 mins.
Will be back to CP on our next trip from the UK to Australia!

Room tip: Runway view rooms are amazing - but do cost more.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Spencer Mong, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Dear Near-Haydock-Races,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.

My team and I are extremely delighted to read such positive comments from our guests like yourself and we will continue to work hard to present a great hotel our guests love. It is rewarding to learn that Ronnie had made your stay experience an impeccable and unforgettable one.

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to write your kind compliments. My team and I look forward to welcome you back again for another memorable stay experience in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Booked this staycation for my sister's birthday celebration and we were very happy upon check-in, the front desk staff, Mr Chase upgraded us to the Premier room and we received a small birthday cake from the hotel too. Mr Chase further extended a late checkout for us, his service gave us a memorable stay!
The room is spacious, clean and comfy! Love the big bathroom with bathtub too, if the TV could be bigger will be perfect!
Breakfast spread with wide selection of food, tasty and nice. We will definitely come back again for staycation!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Spencer Mong, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2022

Dear Ai Fun,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. Thank you so much for taking time to share your stay experience with us on Google.

My team and I are extremely delighted to read that your stay was impeccable and you truly loved your stay with us. It is heartening to learn that you and your family enjoyed the stay.

We look forward to serving you and your family again on your next staycation with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Just the one night like most traveller's and it was just what was needed. Easy quick check-in with friendly staff. Large room with equally large bathroom and a very comfortable bed. Didn't use the restaurant but did have a swim. Pool is large well positioned for the sun and lots of sun lounges. Connected to T3 on one side and a short walk to The Jewel on the other side. As fat as airport hotels go this is very good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Spencer Mong, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2022

Dear popeye64,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. Thank you so much for taking time to write us a 4-star review of your stay experience on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

My team and I are pleased to learn that we have met your expectations. It is heartening to read that you truly enjoyed our spacious and comfortable room, outdoor landscaped pool and the convenience that our hotel location had brought to you.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit again.

Warm regards,