Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$352
US$289
getaroom.comUS$352
Lol.travel
FindHotelUS$299
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews robertson quay boutique hotel popiah lobby bar singapore river river view room loft room bak kut teh busy road great boutique rooftop pool the ground floor cool hotel small pool the general manager welcome drink small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed in end Dec 2020. Was excited and looking forward after months of lockdown/staying home and this was my first staycay.

Checked in, was greeted by friendly staff. In the room was surprised with a wine amenity and pleasant note. Nice touch.

1) Wanted to open the wine bottle to cheers to a great weekend but no wine opener. Nevermind, maybe it was missed out as there were a beer opener in the drawer.

When i managed to reached a staff in the hotel phone (like finally) Staff told me that hotel removed wine opener because guests take it home. (Ok. Fine. But then why’s there a beer opener?, glasses & BlueTooth portable speaker etc?) arent those more ‘valuable’?

And the staff told me I had to bring the wine bottle to the Bar to get it opened. Wow. I was appalled.

Nevermind, I went down maybe I could borrow the wine opener open it in my room and return. But cannot , staff said that belongs to her and she will come up to open for me. (Me: shouldn’t that be done in the first place)?

2) took me 5-6 calls to reached the In room
Service department, no one picked up. (Started to think, maybe they are busy, should call back in 10 mins. (But still can’t get through after 10mins) In addition , I really wanted to order IRD. Was thinking maybe they are busy due to full house but learnt that hotel is only 60-70% capacity full due to social distancing measures. Which is good.

Anyway, outside looks nice but not sure why service seemed compromise. Will be good if someone can explain the wine opener policy? I’ve already shared my experiences with some of my close friends. And for a Design Hotel to have such issues is quite appalling.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tarun Kalra, General Manager at The Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Tomas,

Greetings from The Warehouse Hotel!

Thank you very much for visiting, and, taking time to write this review on Tripadvisor. It was a true privilege to have had you stay with us, and, a pleasure to be of service. I wish we could have impressed upon you further, and, created a better long-lasting positive stay experience.

Thank you for giving us constructive & actionable feedback on specific product & service propositions within the hotel. I do have to apologize for the ‘wine opener’ episode. We normally provide for a wine opener with selected amenities, which we clearly missed out on, and further miscommunicated to you. For you, and for the benefit of all reading, we don’t provide wine opener’s in our rooms with the exception if were to provide for an amenity. If one brings a bottle of wine and needs us to open it, we will gladly do so via an employee at the bar, or send someone up to your room with an opener. I trust to have clarified our process, and do apologize once again for our tardiness on this matter during your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for visiting and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

This is a handsomely designed boutique hotel furnished with stylish and high-quality bedroom and bathroom amenities. The hotel smartly pays homage to the rich heritage of the building and area where it is located, and its aesthetics are more than pleasing to the eye. However, I imagine the individual guest experience must differ slightly depending on whether their room comes with a window and where it faces. Ours faced the busy street traffic of Havelock Road and a footbridge about 20 meters away, affording us little privacy; therefore, curtains remained tightly closed throughout most of our stay. The same privacy issue applied to the rooftop pool with one corner looking out onto the road - it was slightly uncomfortable making direct eye contact with passengers in the top decks of buses while clad in swimmers and dripping water after emerging from the pool. I'd suggest considering strategically-placed screens/trees/hedges to provide a greater sense of luxury and privacy befitting the hotel's price tag. While the food served at Po Restaurant and cocktails from the lobby bar were delicious, the speed of the service left something to be desired. At dinner, we waited for nearly an hour for our starters which were served around the same time as mains. Later that evening, we ordered drinks to be sent to our room (one was a pre-made cocktail), but it took an hour 15 minutes and a phone call to the front desk before we received the two drinks that arrived in plastic cups. Having said that, the service staff were always warm and friendly, and I believe they did their best to attend to our needs. There was also a lovely vibe to the hotel that provided fond reminiscences of my travels to Europe. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to couples and overseas guests looking for a unique stay with a dose of luxury.

2  Thank clarissa146
Tarun Kalra, General Manager at The Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear clarissa146,

Greetings from The Warehouse Hotel!

We are extremely proud to have successfully married Singapore’s rich history & culture with high design, maximum comfort & bespoke hospitality. Due to our boutique size & heritage building; every room is uniquely different from each other – tastefully done up to ensure we can maximize space / window sizes etc. Love the recognition you have given us, and, appreciate your recommendation to the wider Tripadvisor community.

Your feedback on ‘speed of service’ is much appreciated, and, in all seriousness; we will continue to keep challenging our service steps & sequences to ensure we are able to deliver more promptly.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Just had a wonderful one night staycation at the Warehouse Hotel. Amazing hotel that merged both modern amenities and the heritage of the property. As the name suggests, the hotel is a repurposed heritage warehouse located right on the Singapore River right across Robertson Quay and a short distance (about 1km I guess) from Clarke Quay (and its MRT Station).

We both loved the design of the hotel, right from the high-ceilinged lobby to the rooms which incorporated elements of the building. The hotel is rather compact so it is truly a boutique hotel (so do not expect the usual cookie cutter luxury hotel experience). The little details by incorporating traditional elements such as the Chinese coins drink tokens, key cards and collaterals makes the experience so much richer.

We appreciate that although this is a Design hotel, our elite status under the Bonvoy program were recognised and we were given an upgrade to a room overlooking the river. Staff and service were also excellent - we just dropped into the hotel without a booking at Po (the hotel's restaurant) and although it was fully booked they accommodated us in the lounge (by serving most of the restaurant menu).

The only setback for the design of the hotel is the small pool that is strangely perched on the side of the hotel (which may be due to the heritage status of the building).

The crown jewel of the hotel is definitely the excellent Po restaurant that serves local (Peranakan) food. The food was so awesome that our dinner became breakfast and lunch the next morning.

Will definitely come back for more.

Date of stay: December 2020
Tarun Kalra, General Manager at The Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear rabidcow,

Greetings from The Warehouse Hotel!

Thank you very much for visiting, and, taking time to write this review on Tripadvisor. . It was a true privilege to have had you stay with us, and, a pleasure to be of service.

We are extremely proud to have successfully married Singapore’s rich history & culture with high design, maximum comfort & bespoke hospitality. Love the recognition you have given us, and, appreciate your recommendation to the wider Tripadvisor community.

Glad to know that you enjoyed the food at our destination restaurant, Po. For the benefit of all reading, Po - celebrates the diversity & richness of Singaporean flavors and pays tribute to the humble ‘Popiah’ – a staple of family gatherings and celebrations across generations, painstakingly created from scratch using traditional family recipes. Advance reservations are strongly recommended for the restaurant.

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

This is such an overdued review! This staycay was an anniversary treat from the husband and I couldn’t be happier when I saw the hotel he booked! ☺️

From the outside, it seems like a normal idyllic warehouse building along the river but when you step inside, the aesthetics just hits me straight. The intimate lobby/lounge was beautifully done in a rustic and industrial deco and every corner was “instagrammable.”

Check in was fast and efficient and special shout out to Ms. Elaine for welcoming us so warmly. She brought us to our room and it was another wow for us. If we thought the lobby was nice, the room truly outdid itself.
The Warehouse hotel only has 2 storeys, and our room was on the 2nd floor, overlooking the river. The River View suite was truly a gem of its own. The gorgeous room was modern, clean and spacious for the two of us. There was a huge standalone tub and the shower/bathroom was separated. (Plus point – there was a bidet which is perfect for Muslim travellers and the toilet seat was heated. No more cold bums for the late night toilet visits hah!)
There is also the B&O speaker for us to connect our device to and play chill music, and I was hooked to the local drip coffee packets that were provided! Love all the little details the hotel thought of for their guests.

There is a pool and because of safe distancing measures, we need to book a slot and I loved that we had the pool to ourselves. Pool is slightly small, but perfect for just the two of us. (Please remember to book your slot when you check in!) There was no gym but a run along the scenic river was enough to burn the calories off!)
If you want to ride along the river, there are 2 bicycles that you can borrow. Just ask the friendly staff.✌️

Everything about this stay was so perfect, and the room I stayed in was probably the most beautiful one I’ve ever stayed in, in all my travels.
Do yourself a favour, treat yourself and let all that stress go. Looking forward to staying here again!

Special mention and thank you again goes out to Ms. Elaine for helping my husband to arrange the flowers and the cake. It was truly sweet of you to go the extra mile!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank nlovelove
Tarun Kalra, General Manager at The Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear nlovelove,

Greetings from The Warehouse Hotel!

Thank you very much for visiting, and, taking time to write this review on Tripadvisor. It was a true privilege to have had you staycation with us, and celebrate a special occasion.

We are extremely proud to have successfully married Singapore’s rich history & culture with high design, maximum comfort & bespoke hospitality. Happy to hear that one really enjoyed our rooftop infinity pool - a great place to rest, relax, soak in the sun & enjoy the activities surrounding the Singapore river. Love the recognition you have given us, and, appreciate your recommendation to the wider Tripadvisor community.

Your special mention for our staff from cross departments (especially Elaine), who are always looking at ways to delight, is much appreciated. This recognition has been duly shared with the entire winning team for further encouragement.

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Always good to sit by the window watching robertson quay pass you by. I am reminded to occasionally just sit and stare, what a refreshing feeling!

The staff were friendly and accommodating it was very enjoyable for my little girl despite the rain as she ran around in her balance bike. When she played with the phone in room, the front desk spoke with her to tell her to go to breakfast in the morning, of course, we didn’t let her play after that.

Listened to the reviews before me to request for a room with window as the rain didn’t give us much to do besides staying in.

Dining in the room service, at Po for dinner and breakfast was delightful as their dishes were made with so much goodness. Loved the bak kut teh for breakfast my 4 year old ate heartily. Not the spicy soup of course, but the pork and rice. I believed they well marinated the pork ribs. And popiah was so fun we took the classic and my daughter enjoyed watching us make it even though she could barely finish one. Another worthy mention would be the char tou kway, my daughter didn’t like it but the adults ravished in the fresh crab meat given in huge portions.

It is amazing how they redesigned an original warehouse into so many interesting rooms and even had an infinity pool.

Haven’t given five stars for awhile, my family’s good experience makes it all deserving.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tarun Kalra, General Manager at The Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2020

Dear chewyjuice,

Greetings from The Warehouse Hotel!

We are extremely proud to have successfully married Singapore’s rich history & culture with high design, maximum comfort & bespoke hospitality. Excited that one particularly enjoyed our breakfast spread - thoughtfully curated with the finest & freshest from our local markets. Love the recognition you have given us, and, appreciate your recommendation to the wider Tripadvisor community.