Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the club lounge middle road club staff corner suite modern hotel bars and restaurants rooms are small four nights nespresso machine location is great excellent stay the ground floor front office bala shirley publico ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

We were at the Intercontinental for our quarantine in Singapore. Staff was very helpful and the service was excellent . Prompt and efficient. Soon after we checked in we received a delicious hot meal
We were given a spacious room with a fantastic view of the city.
Thanks to all the staff

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Z6743FTdianes
InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, Owner at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2020

Dear Mr Colin Saldanha & Mrs Diane Saldanha,

I am happy to learn that you have been satisfied with the quality of our staff and services here at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. Whilst this crisis has brought unprecedented challenges both for people and society, we are humbled by your wonderful review. Your kind words are definitely appreciated and your feedback will be shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 3 December 2020

A million thanks to the Wellness Team + Frontline Team for making the 15D /14N SHN stay so pleasant and strangely welcoming. At the point of checking in, settling down into your room and the daily checkins from the Wellness Team, superb service was consistently personal, delivered and prompt. The team is no doubt attentive to details. Great information sheets were provided to get you settled down in your room and needs for the whole 15 days/14 nights. I left my pair of socks (sentimental) when checking out and the team did not hesitate to contact me to make sure it is returned to me. Very thankful!
Amenities in the room are modern, functional and clean - rain shower, bose wireless speakers (AWESOME), chromecast connectivity on TV and that luxurious chair in the tiny room - all fulfilled my me-time moments. They had also provided access to a great platform for news/ entertainment media (5 STARS)! Thank you for being so thoughtful!

There is only one small peeve that is: i wish the food catered are in environment friendly packaging. there were a lot of plastic waste acummulated over the stays and I didnt enjoy that bit at all. pick vendors there are environment friendlier pls!

In retrospective, despite a small room, I am lucky to have ISRQ as my SHN stay! Cheers! For service and modern amenities, I highly recommend to any visitor who value service and modern amenities.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank WensuL2

Dear WensuL2,

Thank you for taking your time to write this generous review of us. We strive to create memorable hotel experiences for our guests even during these unprecedented times and are heartened by your kind words. As hoteliers, reading such recommendations from satisfied guests such as yourself makes it all worthwhile for us. Your kind remarks have also been shared with the team, thank you so much for this. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2020

We stayed for 2 nights on the way to Sri Lanka from Melbourne. Great hotel very convenient and the rooms are very good. Spacious for Singapore standards. Food is great as well. the staff is quite accommodating and was very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank 785nipunal
InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, Owner at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Dear 785nipunal,

Thank you for your kind review!

The team is pleased to learn you had have an enjoyable time. Your kind words are very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

It’s in a good location in the city . The rooms are new clean and very functional

Very good layout.

Most importantly is the prompt service and they remember all the little details of your request. I met Rudy when check in . He still remember all the things I have requested and done an excellent service. It’s not a hotel, they personalize their service to every room. It caught me off guarded that u can actually have an excellent stay in a hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 984ganeshk
InterContinental RQ, Owner at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear 984ganeshk,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was our pleasure to host you at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay and I am delighted to learn that you have had a great stay experience with us. Your kind words are definitely appreciated and I am glad Rudy has made a positive impression during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future, and stay safe!

Reviewed 7 July 2020 via mobile

A BIG THANK YOU to the Wellness Team & Elena, Krishna & Sophie for their cheerfulness, positive attitude & constant encouragement during my stay. They (must be the female staff ha ha) even remembered the ladies’ need to have their facial masks! Btw, their tea selection is excellently.

I pray for your safety & well being as you serve your guests in the days ahead.

Intercontinental feels like home

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank adeSGJPN
InterContinental RQ, Owner at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear adeSGJPN,

Thank you for sharing this positive review! I am delighted to read your compliments regarding our colleagues with regards to your stay with us, and it was our pleasure to have hosted you here at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. Your kind words are definitely appreciated and your feedback has been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!