“Birthday Dinner at Akira Back”
Review of Akira Back

Akira Back
Reserve a table
OR
Reserve a table
Ranked #36 of 14,392 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$40 - US$150
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Celebrity chef Akira Back brings a sense of adventure and boundless creativity to his culinary creations to feature a signature style of modern Japanese cuisine with Korean accents that showcases Chef Akira Back's Japanese culinary background, Korean heritage and American upbringing. Chef Akira Back's restaurants are located in 20 cities worldwide.
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

had my BD celebration at Akira Back, enjoyed the food and ambience. The staff were really knowledgable and professional !

Date of visit: October 2019
AkiraBackRestaurant, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear Justanordinarydoglov,

Happy Birthday again from the whole team!

I am truly thankful of you kind feedback and glad that you enjoyed your birthday dinner.

The team and myself look forward to welcoming you again in Akira Back Singapore.

Reviewed 27 October 2019

I brought my godparents who visited Singapore to AB. They were wowed by the ambience and food. I asked how it compared to their favorite Japanese restaurant back home - "This is a whole different level. They can't be compared. This is an experience and the food is art."

Date of visit: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
1  Thank jeri420
AkiraBackRestaurant, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear jeri420,

Thank you for sharing your awesome dining experience on TripAdvisor.

I am extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed the experience the whole team offered. As creating a memorable experience and having happy guest are our highest mission, comments such as yours will motivate us even further.

Hope to have the pleasure welcoming you again in Akira Back Singapore.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 October 2019

My friend and I had such an amazing experience with Akira Back on a Saturday brunch. Served by Zan, who patiently went through each dish with us and assisting us meticulously throughout the meal. He notices that I sneezed a few times and promptly brought some napkins incase I need it. Overall a splendid meal, with superb platings and freshest ingredients used. Will definitely recommend this place for any Japanese food lover.

Dear xuewenng,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind feedback on this platform.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your Saturday brunch with us. Thank you very much for your comments on Zan.

I truly appreciate that you will recommend us as well. Hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 October 2019

We had dinner at Akira Back tonight and was very pleasantly “wowed” by the excellent service of Zan Yang (an intern with the restaurant), who was attentive to our needs. Zan recommended good dishes and went the extra mile by offering us some warm honey when he noticed that my partner was having a bad cough. Highly recommend this restaurant for the service quality as well as good and funky ambience.

Date of visit: October 2019
AkiraBackRestaurant, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Dear Kquek21,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on this platform.

It was a pleasure having you dining with us yesterday evening. I am glad to know that Yang Zan served you again on your returning visit. We are extremely proud of Zan indeed on how much he has grown and learnt especially to really take care of our guest.

The team and myself look forward to welcoming you again in Akira Back.

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Food and service is fabulous! Wide selection of fresh sushi on menu- cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. Bess and Nadia were the best servers as they were extremely attentive and polite- Bess had spot on recommendations for dessert. A must visit restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2019
AkiraBackRestaurant, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2019

Dear Greygoosegirl,

Thank you very much for your amazing review shared on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your lunch and dinner with us. Rest assured that your kind comments on Nadia and Bess have been passed to both amazing ladies.