“best crepes in town!”

Ranked #4 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Description: ENTRE-NOUS creperie is a family run restaurant specialized in savoury and sweet crepes from Brittany (north-west part of France). Opened in october 2008 by a French couple. Their aim was to deliver crepes as traditional as you can find in Brittany. The crepes can be made of buckwheat or wheat flour ( certified from Brittany )and salted baratte butter is used to cook them on the spot on special pans called 'Biligs". You can choose from an extensive choice of homemade fillings. You can accompagny your meal by four different apple ciders served in the traditional "bolee". Homemade Soup,starters, ice-cream, quiche and desserts are also on the menu. The restaurant in a nautical theme can accomodate up to 30 guests ( for private events) inside and 16 in the al fresco area.
“best crepes in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Our family regularly goes to Entre-Nous Creperie and has never been disappointed.
Their menu is very varied and appealing; their ciders are a great complement to the meals. The service is quick and precise; Geraldine, the owner, has always a smile and kind words for every guest. The restaurant interior design is simple yet has a certain "Brittany charm", it is very clean, quiet and very well located.
Price wise, we find that the money is worth the crepes! It is fairly priced especially considering that the ingredients are fresh and really 'made in France'.
It is always a pleasure to be there and we definitely recommend it to tourists or new customers. If you are a family, bring your kids there too, they will love it!

• Visited January 2017
entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you Sabrina for this great review!
we are so glad that you and your family appreciate our homemade cooking using artisanal french products.
Thank you for your custom over the years!
Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

“Delicious and authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went there for lunch as it was close to the office. It a small inconspicous place. Lunch was excellent and it felt like being in Brittany. Service is very attentive and friendly. Food is served fresh and fast. Best Crepes so far I have ever had. Coffee was also good which shows that the owners are paying attention to every detail and definitely shows that the restaurant's top rank is not a coincidence.
Keep in mind the prices for lunch in this area are on the upper side but Ialso understand that good quality costs something and I am more than happy to pay this for what you get.

Visited March 2017
Thank you Chris for such a great review. (If i could rate it i would give it 10*!)
I am so glad that you can see our efforts in cooking authentic crepes and galettes using quality ingredients. But quality ingredients are not enough, we also love what we do!
I have a deep passion in serving my customers and my husband spend hours in the kitchen cooking for them.
So we are so happy that you highlight the fact that our top ranking is not a coincidence.
Your words went straight to my heart!
We hope to welcome you again soon.
Geraldine
“Best crepes ever!!!! <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you are looking for authentic crepes and galettes this is the place.
I am from Brittany and never liked the galettes there, I used to have cheese and savoury ingredients on sweet crepes. I had give a try to galettes there and there are just amazing. This is the only place where I like the galettes.
This is so good , I could easily eat there every day without getting bored. I you want fresh and delicious food this is the place, I bet you won't be disapoointed.
Enjoy the crepes for me, I wish I live there to eat it more often. Bon appetit

Visited January 2017
thank you Geraud for this lovely write up! we are so happy that you love galettes only at our creperie!
we wish you live here too so we could cook it for you every day!
Shanghai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Formidable! Perfect family outing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We made the most of our kids' Easter holidays to come to our favourite creperie! I come from near St. Malo and was excited to be able to introduce my family to a genuine Breton creperie in Singapore. The Chef and his charming Wife are from Brittany and the cuisine is "delicious" to quote my Daughter. We love the original buckwheat galettes with a wide choice for all of the family. My Wife enjoyed the avocado, roast chicken and garlic cream galette. The escargot and soup were also excellent. The sweet crepes are scrumptious. They also have my favourite cider. Service is very family friendly and it is like finding a home from home. We have always had a fantastic experience here no matter how busy and so I am very pleased to finally write a review.

Visited April 2017
thank you very much Mark for your kind words! we are very glad that your kids enjoyed their Easter holidays meal at entre nous creperie. we are looking forward to welcome your family again soon!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely best crepe I ever had (better than in France!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

What struck me the most abut this cosy, lovely restaurant is the excellent quality of the products and the combinations of the ingredient. They are so original and sound so yummy that it's really hard to choose what to order! I shared four crepes with my boyfriend and all of them were absolutely divine! The wine list is great too.
Service is warm, friendly and attentive.
I travel very often to France but I have to say these were by far the best crepes I ever had! BRAVO LE GARS!

• Visited April 2017
thank you very much Vale for this kind review! we are glad that you appreciate our crepes and the quality ingredients that we use.