“Great Buffet!”

Reserve a table
Ranked #77 of 14,121 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$11 - US$100
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: JW Marriott Singapore South Beach's signature restaurant, Beach Road Kitchen celebrates freshness in its offerings and an international spread on its sumptuous buffet and an a la carte menu. Highlights from the restaurant include a temperature-controlled seafood room with over 40 varieties of fresh seafood and antipasti, a vertical salad bar, a pizza oven, a charcoal grill with grilled-to-order meats and seafood, local favourites, a dessert showcase and more!
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Had a really wonderful evening at BRK, was really impressed with the spread, especially the seafood/cold dish section. The only reason I wouldn’t give it a 5/5 is the limited dessert section and the really dry roast of the day.. I’d also like to thank the waitresses Gina and Erin for the wonderful service and chef Jackie for the outstanding Laksa!

1  Thank kilowilo18
Write a reviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed 19 August 2019

Well, I did not expect a hotel buffet for lunch... But it was the option mly friend and I were directed to if we had to close our meal in an hour or so... So there we go. Expensive buffet where I know I’m not gonna eat 90% of what’s offered... And quality is OK for a buffet, but it’s a buffet...

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank Vincent L
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

A restaurant with a wide array of food options including western and Asian and Indian etc.
by and large the food is ok but the price is really high for what you get.
It is fine for a group who wants to eat a range of different things but there are better places to eat around SunTec.

3  Thank Ptanau
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Excellent grilled food corner with freshly baked pizza out of the concrete stove.

Food selection is decent from cold starters like salmon/tuna sashimi and cold cuts, indian cuisine, local delights, and soups and stews.

Special mentions to Mathan which paid special care to us as it was my wife’s birthday, and he prepared a cake and sang a birthday song. Appreciate the efforts!

Also special thanks to the lady who was serving us the english breakfast tea the whole evening.

2  Thank avianc2018
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Great location just outside the Marriott. I had dinner and breakfast at this place, it’s a little pricy but I consider it a value meal.
Dinner has a menu which is very limited . I ordered the burger and it was made to perfection; as for the Tuna tartare with Avocado; the presentation was nice but the Avocado was not ripe which turned this dish to a D-.
Breakfast was a whole different story, the buffet was amazing from dim sum to fresh baked bread, variety of thin crass pizzas, omelets, and a great selection of hot Indian dishes that will make you eat more than what you should.
Bottom line , an amazing breakfast place that turned into an average dinner place after dark. I will come again........for breakfast.

2  Thank ofer818