I stayed at Footprints for two nights in a 4 bed dorm, booked off HostelWorld.com. It was a very clean, very modern and easily accessible Hostel, that was very affordable in expensive Singapore.
Security is very impressive, as all guests use swipe cards to access the reception area and the staircase to the rooms. Hotel reception is open 24 hours, and one of the guys is an absolute classic!
I would recommend this to the solo traveler, as I met a few guys to hang out with for a day or two. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore