I stay twice in here with mixed dorm room type at 2nd floor.
The hosts are so friendly. They even want to keep my letter when i havent arrived yet. They also very helpfull and wants to keep my stuff while i'm going around and already check out.
It's located at little india. So bugis street, mustafa center and rafless hospital are walking distance.
They have internet corner and free ussage. Also have pantry and kitchen and dining area. We must share the bathroom and pay by coins for the laundry machine.
Its great value and recommended :) so many backpacker stay there in long term..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore