They clean the breakfast area 10 mins after it finishes and you get asked to leave.
Very unwarm little to no customer service.
Not enough space in common room.
No wifi in rooms - said it was fixed last month, still doesn't work.
The whole place is just generally unclean.
You have to make and return the sheets when you leave, seems like that would be included in the steep price.
Cleaners will make you feel in the way and uncomfortable
£20 dollar deposit with seems steep and inconvenient.
Unable to check in, pay and then leave for the day to just collect keys and bedding later which is irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore