Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$138
Hotels.com
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$178
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$253
US$191
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$294
US$220
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$124
US$82
Official Site
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$138
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$130
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$85
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$651
US$481
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewstemple streetmrt stationbed dormclarke quayair confree breakfaststayed here for nightshostelchinatownroommatestoiletplugindonesiahawker
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Nice experience with this hostel. Staff is friendly and most helpful.

Clean room and near MRT China town. No curfew you can journey around SGP and back to ur room every time.

For breakfast kitchen room too small you must early wake up due to a lot of traveler may use in the same time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Worapong E
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights and we don't have any bad things to say about it - apart from the fact it was expensive but that's expected in Singapore! The rooms were clean and weren't full with people which was handy, it had good aircon, wifi worked well and breakfast was basic (cereal & toast) but nice. Great location in Chinatown, a minutes walk to the station and to the street food markets. The hostel also offered lots of trips, as well as free nightclub entry which we were grateful for! Highly recommend staying here :)

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank sidneymarshall
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Went here with two of my friends. We were placed in a 4-beds room. In our first stay, there were only the three of us, so it was like we owned the room. But the day after, we had to share our room with a traveller from Taiwan. We were kinda noisy on the day she came, and if you read this, I would like to apologize Natalie hehehe (eventhough of course we had apologized to her back then).

So, this hostel is located near the market, I guess it's still in the market area. We had a hard time walking from mrt station to this hostel on our first day, turned out there are several exits. Choose the one that says 'pagoda street' to reach the hostel faster. We need not more than 5 mins to walk from the station to the hostel.

The room was pretty spacious for the 4-beds room and the bed was quite nice. They provide water heater, shampoo, soap, and hairdryer in the bathroom. One of the problem for Indonesian people staying here is that they don't provide toilet jet spray, so you should figure it out yourself:) But anyways, the toilet and bathroom are clean eventhough it can be a little too cramped for most people. For breakfast, they provide bread and jam (this is the only thing I remember) also drinking water and I guess there were tea? Not really sure. Don't forget to clean up your own mess!

The staffs here are very helpful, not the very friendly ones (rather timid), but surely very accomodating:
1. They helped us with out AC problems as when we got there, the AC didn't work properky (was hell hot).
2. They helped us in settling easy and faster check in for the next day (as we did book the room each day separately because of some reasons).
3. They helped us in printing out our online check-in boarding pass for free.
4. They helped us storing our luggage after we have checked out and went for last hours seight-seeing.

The property itself is located inside a market area, so it was really packed (we went there right before the chinese new year though) also full of souvenirs shops and food courts. Besides that, there are malls around and it was pretty easy to reach for amazing places in ann siang road, keong saik road, and maxwell road. Some recommended places to visit from me is ps cafe, maxwell road hawker center (try out their infamous tian tian hainanese chicken rice), the library (infamouse hidden bar, really worth visit!), also reddot museum.

After all my stays here were worth it. I didn't get to socialize, since we travelled a lot, but it was one of the nicest hostel environment. Anyways, I'm missing singapore already, just can't wait to be back soon!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank belladinavictoria
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Staying for just the one night I couldn't justify spending lots on a hotel so I had a quick browse and came across this little hostel in chinatown. The reviews were great, and as soon as I got there I could easily see why!

Firstly it was easy to find, it was no more than 2 mins walk from Chinatown MRT station. Loads of places to eat and around 7-8 mins walk to clarke quay which has an endless amount of bars and restaurants.

I was greeted by a lovely and friendly young lady at reception (really sorry I didn't catch your name!) who welcomed me and explained everything about the hostel in detail. She showed me around the room and the bathroom/shower facilities.

After I had settled and wanted to do some exploring, she gave me advice on the best places to eat, shop, and go for drinks, as well travel advice on getting to the airport the next day.

The hostel itself is clean, user friendly, and comfortable. I was in a 6 bed dorm with a few other guests who were nice although reserved. The bed was comfortable and had a lamp and handy plug socket. You also get your own locker which was reassuring for a first time hostel stayer like me!

The room was air conditioned and apart from having two snoring roommates (it was like they were in sync) I had a good night's sleep, just what I needed ahead of a 17 hour journey!

Would highly recommend staying here if you are in Singapore for 1-2 nights. However this is not what you would envisage in a young, 'travellers' hostel - I was the only non chinese/singaporean guest staying there and hoping to make some friends to spend the night with I was left slightly disappointed! Maybe this is just down to Singapore being Singapore, nonetheless I would definitely stay again!

Again, apologies for not catching the name of the receptionist (think it might have been May) but you were a star! Keep doing your thing!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank domcowderoy
BedsandDreams, Owner at Beds and Dreams Inn @ ChinaTown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Domcowderoy,

We are so happy to know you had a great stay with us! Thank you for sharing your feelings. Your comments about the our staff's service we have been shared with the team and we all loved to provide a good service to all the guests! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Great hostel. The staff here are very helpful. It was very clean and iterally just a couple minute walk from the hussle and bussle of chinatown/MRT station..Beds were comfortable and it was great that they had very good aircon since it can get quite hot and humid in singapore. Lots of market stalls and places to eat. The location is very convoenient and close to everything. you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo