“Good quality Italian”
Review of Oso Ristorante

Oso Ristorante
Reserve with Chope
Oso Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 14,048 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$36 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: One of the pioneer dining destinations since 2004 that first introduced the art of Italian cuisine and authentic Italian dining. Located on the highest floor of Oasia Hotel Downtown in the CBD area, the prelude of the new OSO experience starts with lush greenery and pools surrounding the restaurant.
Reviewed 22 August 2018

First visit post their relocation to Oasia Downtown Hotel. Like the ambience. Was at a business lunch and tried their set lunch option. Choice of 3 or 4 courses. I had an appetiser, pasta and main for my three course. Enough options per course to choose from. Quality at OSO is maintained. Well done. The Tanjong Pagar area in my view has transformed, with lots more F&B options. Could become a foodie enclave.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank tuckyins

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe why this restaurant got such 4.5 star high rank review. I visited there with my girlfriend during our stay at Oasia Hotel. First there was a bug in the wine we ordered. I claimed to one of waiters about that and asked to change with the new one but he didn’t apologize for it, just changed. Second no designated waiter or waitress on our table so we didn’t know who to ask. Third, my girlfriend got stomachache because of its chef’s risotto. Fourth, it was unable to charge the bill to our hotel room even the restaurant was on the top floor of the hotel. Fifth, they asked us tips even the service charges were included. No tip cultures in Singapore. In fact it was not worth 260 SGD which we paid just for our 6 dish courses and this terrible service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I am never disappointed dining at Oso. Since moving to the Oasia Hotel, the restaurant is a go-to for me when staying at the Oasia. Our clients love having lunch or dinner at Osa. The food is excellent and generous. The staff are very helpful and the head chef always pops out to say hello.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Ben9487
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I celebrated my 50th birthday last week. My partner organized a surprise party for me with my nearest and oldest friends in attendance. The evening started with a glass of Moscato and by the poolside. The restaurant was elegant with a cozy ambiance. We were escorted to the private space by the GM, Stefan, who was extremely warm and welcoming. We chose the chef's 6-course surprise set for everyone. It was brilliant because we did not know what we were going to be served ... and I must tell you that every part of the 6-course menu was unexpected, tantalizing and delicious ... Champagne Jelly with Caviar, Seabass with Lemon Capers, Wagyu Beef Steak with Grilled Asparagus, to name some. The servers were also professional. We felt like lords and ladies. It was a beautiful evening and surely a place to return to ... it made my 50th milestone that much more special.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank PatrickTerenceLim
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my family on 13 July 2018 1230pm. The service was really good. Ambience was so romantic. The food quality was cooked to perfection. Love it! Keep it up!

Date of visit: July 2018