Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews long layover budget room hour stay through immigration hours sleep ambassador lounge quick sleep quality sleep onward flight private bathroom your luggage single bed short stay bed was comfortable changi shower tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Its the 1st time I have used an air side hotel and would defiantly use it again. When we travel to see our children in Australia I don't sleep on the plane, so it was lovely to get 12 hours rest and sleep ready for the next part of the journey.

2  Thank Nicole4949
Reviewed 2 November 2019

I booked this hotel as I arrived at 1:30 am, and was meeting my family at 9 am. The room was just enough for one person, the bed was comfortable and it was so quiet. There was a towel and a bottle of water provided.There were bathroom/toilets just down the corridor with toiletries, and you can ask for a toothbrush kit from reception. Make sure you have a boarding pass to the next onward flight. I booked for 2 am but the reception kindly changed it to 2:30 am (I arrived there late) so that gave me an extra half hour of rest. I would definitely recommend this for people who need a rest and refresh for the night.

3  Thank loulang
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

I had a 10:30 PM to 10 AM layover and the 5 hour nap room was a low-cost, convenient solution. By the time you clear immigration and return through security, I’m not sure if I would have gotten more sleep by going to the Crowne Plaza.

The nap room says “Transit Lounge” and that is where you check in. There is an information card to complete and then they send you across the hall to the Transit Hotel.

The rooms have a single bed, desk, chair, and table. There is a plug in by the bed and convenient light switches. Great WiFi. I did not try the TV. There is a carafe of water provided.

The shower/toilets are down the hall, so pack slippers. The towel is in a plastic package in the room. Each private bathroom has a sink, commode and walk-in shower.

The desk worker figured out when the UA service desk would open. Once i got my boarding pass, i could access the Singapore Airlines Lounge for breakfast.

Everything is clean, comfortable, and quiet.

All in all, I would definitely use it again for an overnight layover!

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Dan_Yucaipa_CA
Reviewed 24 October 2019

We recently had a 9 hour stop over at Singapore Airport in the middle of the night and didn't know what to do, thought about the going to the airport lounge, but would of only got about 3 hours sleep there and a few more hours in the lounge.

Then found I found this place and thought I would take a chance as was not sure with the bad reviews. But it turned out perfect, just what we needed for landing at 11pm, so we have time to do some duty free shopping before the shops closed at 1am, checked into the hotel and even got a complimentary upgrade to a larger room stayed for 6 hours and managed to get some quality sleep as the room was very dark and quiet. Able to freshen up with a shower before checking out.

Upon leaving the hotel and walking back through the airport we noticed people asleep anywhere they could. Were so grateful that this was not us as we felt refreshed and rested.

Recommend doing this if you have long stop over.

3  Thank torz70
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

Don’t book here if you just want a few hours to sleep after a late night flight arrival.

We flew from Vietnam to Singapore and knew we’d be landing late so booked this hotel. We got off the flight collected our luggage and went in search of the hotel only to find out that we had to go through departures and couldn’t do so because we didn’t have a boarding pass due to our flight out of Singapore not being for another 3 days.

We couldn’t use the hotel and wasted £80+ on the room and another £130 booking the cheapest available room left in the airport. The hotel said they wouldn’t refund our money and we had to go through the booking website we’d used.

I looked on the booking app I’d used to make the reservation and it’s in the small print in the subsection of a multitab hidden away that you can’t go through immigration. It is not anywhere obvious whilst booking, on the website, in the app or at the airport.

The airport information desk said we should have left our luggage and got it from the lost and found the next day and not gone through immigration and that it was a transit hotel. That’s what you do when you get off a flight! You go through immigration and get your luggage! Isn’t a transit hotel just a hotel in an airport? How can you have a hotel you can’t get to in an airport, they’re are plenty of other hotels to check into after collecting your luggage so why is this one in such and awkward place!? Why isn’t this crucial fact about this hotel more obvious? It should be on the front page on this hotels booking information.

There should be exceptions for those who have a reservations and booked onward flights, you shouldn’t have to have a boarding pass.

5  Thank 27alun