Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews long layover budget room hour stay through immigration hours sleep ambassador lounge quick sleep quality sleep onward flight private bathroom your luggage single bed short stay bed was comfortable changi shower tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

Had a single occupancy queen bed room with ensuite bathroom.
Clean, quiet and perfectly located.
What they don't clearly mention:
1. some of these rooms have window but not all. There is no way of picking those rooms when chosing a room "number" while booking online (those are not actual room numbers), but you can leave a note requesting a window. They will (and in my case did) provide if they can.
Make sure you book in advance - they are usually full when trying to go-show.

The stay includes one hour of free lounge use in their loung opposite the hotel. The T2 Ambassador lounge is the only lounge featuring a smoking area, as far as I know (also not mentioned on their website).
Else the lounge is quite basic.

The lounge also has packages offered on their website which include shorter room use (e.g. 3hroom + 2h lounge).

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank thowa
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Although I consider this hotel a bit expensive for what it is, it is the perfect solution for a long layover. We booked a triple room, which came with 1 large bed bed and a single bed for around SGD200 for 8 hours. This was for 2 adults and 1 kid.

Our inbound flight landed at T3 around 23.30 and we caught the Skytrain over to T2 where we would depart in the morning at 10.00am. Note that there is an Ambassador hotel in both T2 and T3, but Singapore Airlines don't always specify which terminal you will land at, just which you depart from. We therefore thought it made sense to book the T2 hotel which aligned with our departure the following day.

When our flight was 45 minutes late landing, the hotel graciously extended our checkout time to align with the time period originally booked.

The room was quite large, and the beds very comfortable. As there are no windows, it's perfectly dark for sleeping at any time of the day or night. The bathroom has a large shower, is modern and comes with amenities.

A wake up service was offered, but we chose to use our own alarms. Breakfast is available but we chose to eat in the terminal. Water was included.

It is important to note (and the hotel clearly indicates this on their booking form) that you DO NOT enter Singapore, but continue to stay airside where you will find the hotel. Therefore it is important that your bags are checked through to their final destination, or that you are able to collect them landside and then do an early checkin with your onward airline, then return airside.

The hotel is right in the middle of Terminal 2, so after check out, its an easy walk to your gate, or to find something to eat.

Id definitely use the facility again if I need sleep on a layover (but there is so much else to occupy you at Changi, thatI'd rather be awake if possible!!)

Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank jeffyg
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Its the 1st time I have used an air side hotel and would defiantly use it again. When we travel to see our children in Australia I don't sleep on the plane, so it was lovely to get 12 hours rest and sleep ready for the next part of the journey.

2  Thank Nicole4949
Reviewed 2 November 2019

I booked this hotel as I arrived at 1:30 am, and was meeting my family at 9 am. The room was just enough for one person, the bed was comfortable and it was so quiet. There was a towel and a bottle of water provided.There were bathroom/toilets just down the corridor with toiletries, and you can ask for a toothbrush kit from reception. Make sure you have a boarding pass to the next onward flight. I booked for 2 am but the reception kindly changed it to 2:30 am (I arrived there late) so that gave me an extra half hour of rest. I would definitely recommend this for people who need a rest and refresh for the night.

3  Thank loulang
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

I had a 10:30 PM to 10 AM layover and the 5 hour nap room was a low-cost, convenient solution. By the time you clear immigration and return through security, I’m not sure if I would have gotten more sleep by going to the Crowne Plaza.

The nap room says “Transit Lounge” and that is where you check in. There is an information card to complete and then they send you across the hall to the Transit Hotel.

The rooms have a single bed, desk, chair, and table. There is a plug in by the bed and convenient light switches. Great WiFi. I did not try the TV. There is a carafe of water provided.

The shower/toilets are down the hall, so pack slippers. The towel is in a plastic package in the room. Each private bathroom has a sink, commode and walk-in shower.

The desk worker figured out when the UA service desk would open. Once i got my boarding pass, i could access the Singapore Airlines Lounge for breakfast.

Everything is clean, comfortable, and quiet.

All in all, I would definitely use it again for an overnight layover!

Trip type: Travelled on business