Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$284
US$185
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$211
US$189
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$156
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$176
US$131
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$103
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$126
US$105
Official Site
US$723
US$531
US$410
US$387
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2016

no answer to all my mails.
dont understand why the get so manny good feed back.
even when the dont got any free rooms the must let you.
waist my time wait for answer.
never comes send a few emails.
how people book ,dont understand.
no kind regards from somsac

Room Tip: dont book no rooms
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank somsac
Reviewed 16 October 2015

This is my third stay in Singapore. Before all the hotel experiences were not so good. L Residence is a great experience to me. Nice quiet area surrounding by trees. A great home with several generations of history here. Great breakfast. I feel l am home here. Will not consider others when next stay in Singapore.

Room Tip: MRT will come in two months
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We booked this hotel for my in-laws as it's pretty near our house and is a decent price (for Singapore). The hotel is located on a small street near the botanic gardens. It is a bit far from most other Singapore tourist attractions, but Singapore is pretty small and easy to get around. The hotel is built out of an old mansion and the few rooms and the building are beautiful and very large. My in-laws raved about the breakfast and the service at the hotel - however, I would have to agree with other reviews here that it can be very difficult to get in touch with anyone at the hotel and the place is very hard to find.

Overall I would say I really like this place and we'll use it for other visitors in the future. However, since the hotel seems to be run as more of a hobby than a business I would caution overseas guests to call the hotel and get direct contact with a person (write down their name!) as well as specific instructions - including the house number! - to the hotel for taxi drivers.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank youregoingwhere
Reviewed 11 August 2015

This is a private residence full of a family's history and treasures. From the moment your are greeted by Yenti, and the staff, you are treated like an honoured guest. I arrived late after a bad plane ride, and feeling ill. In no time, my bags were in my room and a supper of toast made and brought up. The room was large and clean, with a huge bed and TV, and full of character. It was very peaceful and quiet, and I sleep very well, something I have trouble doing at home. A largish ensuite, modernised and clean was at the end of huge storage cupboards.
The pool was refreshing after being out and about, and again, in beautiful surroundings. I would not stay at a hotel again in Singapore, after finding this gem.
This is an ideal place to stay if you want to immerse yourself in some Singaporean history, have a comfortable warm stay, where you can come and go as you please, and return to be greeted by smiles.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Kim W
Reviewed 29 May 2015

A delightful B&B tucked away in a quiet street.. Packed full of antiques and beautiful things. Staff quietly efficient and very helpful. The room was tasteful and simply decorated, the,bed big and comfortable and bathroom clean. Its very nice to be able to open a window.
We enjoyed a cooked english breakfast the 2 mornings of our stay and have no complaints at all.
We caught the MRT from the airport to the Botanic Gardens and walked the couple of km to L Residence but we could have easily caught a bus.
There are quite a few eateries within walking distance, and the Botanic Gardens. is a stroll away.
All in all a very relaxing and pleasant stay.
Thank you.