The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$290
US$214
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$153
Official Site
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$169
  • Restaurant
US$138
US$102
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$114
MarinaBaySands
US$104
US$83
3,121 results
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelairport pickfree flowevening cocktailslaundry serviceswimming poolrain showerlate checkmobile phone
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I have stayed in several hotels both in singapore and overseas but Quincy is one that gives the most value.

Service :
Service is excellent. I have read the negative feedback here on service but it is obvious that the staff have alr worked on that. Information provided were v comprehensive at check-in. Waiters serving meals were also quick to serve.

Facilities :
Well designed pool that's opened 24hrs. Bottles of mineral water n soft drinks and towels were available at the pool area FOC. There's a well equipped gym with lockers provided. Sauna and steam room are also avail for use.

Room:
Room is very spacious and details are not overlooked. full length window is transparent but there's an automated curtain. Toilet can also be seen from bedroom and there's a curtain to block that view too. Switches to lights can be controlled at bed side. All food n n drinks( including beer) in mini bar are all free. Theres even an ipod dock to charge my phone! Basic utilies like iron, hairdryer, torch, slippers, shoe shine and robes are also provided.

Toilet:
Toileties from Molten Brown. Theres a bathtub right next to the shower. Towels and even anti slip mat are provided. Usually I would purchase a toothpaste from convenient store for my hotel stay because some hotels provide weird tasting toothpaste but Qunicy gave Colgate.

Meals:
All meals are provided. Dinner and lunch, restaurant style. Freeflow drinks, soup and ice cream. Breakfast buffet spread is not fantastic but reasonable. Freeflow cocktail 6-8pm.

Location:
5 mins walking distance to Paragon, Orchard area.

Additional:
Computers at reception area are Macbooks. Free internet connection in room. Complimentary wine upon check-in!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
QuincySingapore, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2011

Hi thesongoflove,

Best hotel stay you ever had! Thanks :) You made the Q Team’s day when they read your comment !! and I appreciate that you took the time to write such a nice long review … and our ice-cream machine , it’s becoming one of the “hot favorites” in our guest reviews!

The Q team says Hi :) and we all are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Quincy is sure qoool!
It is a trendy, new hotel, walking distance from Orchard Road. So, it is very well located.
Staff is extremely helpful, specially all the waiters at the restaurant. Thanks to all!
It is great value for money, because all meals, the mini-bar, 2 pieces of laundry per day and internet wi-fi are included in the room rate. The meals are great, tasteful and well presented.
Loved my stay!
I will soon update my blog with pictures: vivinaviagem.blogspot.com

Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank ViviCACarvalho

Hi vivinaviagem,

Thanks for the nice Quincy pics in your blog and I’m glad you enjoyed staying with us … we all sat down to translate your blog, lead by our team member Reuben who enjoyed his role as a Quincy translator for a day :)

The Q team says Hi :) and do bring more tunes to play next time on our ipod docks!

Reviewed 27 April 2011

The Quincy's location is a 10-minute walk from the Orchard MRT (subway) and 50 meters behind one of Singapore's most prestigious hospitals, the Mount Elizabeth ("Mount E") Hospital. (No noise at all from this hospital).

Situated in a leafy, very upmarket condo area, there is a gradual hill walking UP to the hotel.

The room are very well appointed, modern and most of all "new".

I was very keen on the service which was smack-cab intelligent and consistent. A Spaniard named Ruben who works at the front desk tripped over himself to answer all of my questions, order taxis, even fix a problem with my iPhone.

The only negative was that it was 'full board' meaning when I booked the hotel via Agoda for $200/night, all 3 meals came with it. That in itself was a 'savings' in overpriced Singapore but for the fact that the meals are cooked in Modesto's next door and the selection was limited and tiresome after two nights/3 days at the hotel.

I'd stay here again and apart from the food issue am very keen on this joint.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank James R

Hi Lanebangkok,

ThankQ for your review :) I’m glad that you found our location convenient and accessible. I have already asked Reuben to look out for your next reservation with us, so we can cook up some more tasty dishes for you to try :)
The Q team says Hi :) and see you soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2011

Quincy is a very modern hotel, the rooms are really nice, the pool is beautiful, and the staff very helpful, the restaurant is quite good, and the location is very nice a 5 minutes walk from Orchard Road and all those shoppings.... I haven't noticed on my reservation that all meals were included, which for me did not worth it because i have only had breakfast, but all mini bars were also included very nice. Even liking it next time in Singapore I would try the Marina Bay Sands, but if your purpose of staying is the shopping go for Quincy!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
QuincySingapore, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2011

Hello from the Q Team,

Sounds like you enjoyed your trip and also your stay with us :) our pool is open 24 hours so our guests can enjoy at their convenience and as you mentioned if one is in town to shop, we are a short walk away from Singapore's major shopping centers like Paragon, Takashimaya and ION.
Well, hope to see you soon and in the meantime keep in touch by following us on facebook.com/QuincyHotel

Reviewed 24 April 2011

My girlfriend and I chose the Quincy for our staycation over the long weekend and loved it.

We went with the weekend promotion including all meals and cocktails with a late checkout (3 PM).

After check-in we went upstairs and enjoyed the 12th floor pool for a nice and relaxing afternoon. Later on we went downstairs for some drinks and dinner at the restaurant. Not five star but great for what it was. Then it was upstairs to relax for the rest of the night.

Morning included the buffet breakfast which has the usual fare. Nothing special but nice for Singapore.

Overall we had a great experience and very helpful and attentive staff. We'll definitely be back and will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple