The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
US$281
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Towers Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$154
  • Restaurant
Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$124
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$128
  • Pool
Royal Plaza on Scotts(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$139
US$232
US$224
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$122
US$321
US$193
Furama RiverFront(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
  • Restaurant
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
Trip.com
3,088 results
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelairport pickfree flowevening cocktailslaundry serviceswimming poolrain showerlate checkmobile phone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I chose this hotel based on previous TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed.

From a welcome drink and chocolates to supper and a non-alcoholic mini bar (plus one beer) restocked daily every little thing was thought of and included in the price.

I stayed in the studio room and it was lovely. The bathroom spacious and contained a full-sized bath (a must while on holiday). The bed comfy with quality linen. I enjoyed being able to stay in bed and use the buttons on the bedside table to open and shut the electronic blind. When I booked I asked for a room on a high floor if possible and they obliged. I utilised the gym and pool facilities and they were fantastic. Upon check-out I left my bags and had a full-day in Singapore before my evening flight, before I left for the airport I was offered (and greatly accepted) a shower upstairs in the gym area - I left refreshed and clean for my flight.

It is all the little things which made my stay exceptional. The two pieces of free laundry were great - after spending a day exploring in Singapore you return dripping in sweat and having clean clothes delivered to your room in the evening is a lifesaver. I popped down many an afternoon for a cup of tea and cake (and ice cream), then returned in the evening for the "light supper" which I would count as a full-buffet dinner.

The staff were very helpful with directions and the security guards always greeted me upon leaving and returning to the hotel. The location is very close to Orchard Road, especially if you shortcut through the carpark of hotel across the road. I ventured out at night by myself often and never felt unsafe.

The only bad things I could mention is that the quality of the shampoo and conditioner - they left my hair very dry. That however would not stop me recommending The Quincy to others or staying here again myself.

A perfect hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KasTrav
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Exceptional Hospitality. All day meals and mobile phone use was brilliant. Friendly helpful staff. We arrived early and our room was ready. Loved my experience and will highly recommend to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Except for the emplacement that should be a little bit closer to the bay, everything was awesome! Staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious with great variety. I recommend this hotel for couples or group of friends. Thanks for all

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This hotel is one of the nicest boutique hotels I have stayed at.
The ultra cool entrance had this funky vibe that makes you feel comfortable instantly .
From the front of house staff to the restaurant staff were all very friendly and attentive to all our needs,nothing was to much trouble for them.overall this hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of Singapore and would definitely recommend this hotel ..

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We were much surpised about the selection of this hotel made by travel agency. We couldn´t have made better by ourselves. Friendly and competent staff, excellent food provided, additional free extras serviced, clean and nice room. In total an absolute recommendation for everybody, who isn´t looking for luxury locations.