The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Grand Park Orchard(Singapore)
3,088 results
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelairport pickfree flowevening cocktailslaundry serviceswimming poolrain showerlate checkmobile phone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very good location, central but very quiet. Excellent room with big and comfortable bed plus lovely bathroom. The big surprise is that the room comes not only with a delicious breakfast, but also with free (and very good!) buffet food from 12 till 8.30 pm plus all drinks (wine, beer, whiskey, you name it) are also free from 6.30 to 8.30pm! Guests also have free use of a smartphone for the duration of their stay.
The staff are helpful and kind, the atmosphere friendly and relaxed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manuela B
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Perfectly good, smaller hotel in a central location, around 500m or so from Orchard Road. Excellent "extras" such as free mini bar, all day snacks, and a good breakfast selection. It isn't of the quality of a Marriott or Hyatt, but perfectly acceptable for a couple of nights. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Will certainly be coming back for any future Singapore trips.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Friend service. Room has decent size and is very clean. They show weekly movie on level 12 by the swimming pool. Mini bar is free and refills daily, drink is also free in the restaurant. 2 piece of laundry is free daily.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I chose this hotel based on previous TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed.

From a welcome drink and chocolates to supper and a non-alcoholic mini bar (plus one beer) restocked daily every little thing was thought of and included in the price.

I stayed in the studio room and it was lovely. The bathroom spacious and contained a full-sized bath (a must while on holiday). The bed comfy with quality linen. I enjoyed being able to stay in bed and use the buttons on the bedside table to open and shut the electronic blind. When I booked I asked for a room on a high floor if possible and they obliged. I utilised the gym and pool facilities and they were fantastic. Upon check-out I left my bags and had a full-day in Singapore before my evening flight, before I left for the airport I was offered (and greatly accepted) a shower upstairs in the gym area - I left refreshed and clean for my flight.

It is all the little things which made my stay exceptional. The two pieces of free laundry were great - after spending a day exploring in Singapore you return dripping in sweat and having clean clothes delivered to your room in the evening is a lifesaver. I popped down many an afternoon for a cup of tea and cake (and ice cream), then returned in the evening for the "light supper" which I would count as a full-buffet dinner.

The staff were very helpful with directions and the security guards always greeted me upon leaving and returning to the hotel. The location is very close to Orchard Road, especially if you shortcut through the carpark of hotel across the road. I ventured out at night by myself often and never felt unsafe.

The only bad things I could mention is that the quality of the shampoo and conditioner - they left my hair very dry. That however would not stop me recommending The Quincy to others or staying here again myself.

A perfect hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KasTrav
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Exceptional Hospitality. All day meals and mobile phone use was brilliant. Friendly helpful staff. We arrived early and our room was ready. Loved my experience and will highly recommend to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple