- friendly doorman.
- tiny room.
-15 minutes walk to the MTR.
- receptionist without smile and unfriendly.
- no hairdryer in the bathroom.
- totaly not worth for $185CDN/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Park Hotel Clarke Quay, your oasis in the city. Experience our specialty restaurant Porta or unwind with a cocktail in hand at Cocobolo Poolside Bar + Grill; enjoy a leisurely swim in the pool or recharge at the gym, or simply immerse yourself in an authentic discovery of Clarke Quay - a charming, and bustling entertainment precinct along the iconic Singapore River. Facilities and services include a 25-metre pool, 24-hour gym, room service, and complimentary shuttle service to Orchard Road, Suntec City and major landmarks. The hotel is only a 30-minute drive from Changi airport, and 3-minute walk away from Fort Canning MRT, and 5-minute walk from Clarke Quay nightlife entertainment precinct. The hotel is a proud recipient of Certificates of Excellence from 2012 to 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Hotel Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay Singapore