- friendly doorman.
- tiny room.
-15 minutes walk to the MTR.
- receptionist without smile and unfriendly.
- no hairdryer in the bathroom.
- totaly not worth for $185CDN/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With classic architecture inspired by Singapore’s colonial past, Park Hotel Clarke Quay is a tropical retreat in the heart of the city, conveniently located next to the entertainment and dining hub of Clarke Quay and the iconic Singapore River. Enjoy sweeping views of the city skyline and the river from the hotel’s 336 rooms and suites. Pampering facilities including a 25m outdoor pool and adjoining Jacuzzi, a spectacular deck and bar and cabana style spa pavilions – perfect additions to an ideal getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hotel Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay Singapore