“The best Tom Yam Pasta in SG”
Review of 49 Seats

49 Seats
Reserve with Chope
49 Seats is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,581 of 12,445 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: A savoury twist to Singapore's food scene focused on affordable but quality experience, 49 Seats has been in F&B industry since 2012 and has established a strong local presence. It is recognised for its fusion style meals with a slight twist of local flavour. 49 Seats, the pioneer of Tom Yum Pasta as well as Fish and Chips with Tom Yum Sauce in Singapore, is our go-to for foods full of spicy and savoury flavours. Apart from their groundbreaking tom yum dish, 49 Seats is also famous for their Creamy Smoked Duck Pasta, which is one of the most popular smoked duck dishes on the market. Founded on the belief of creating a fun and friendly environment, 49 Seats offers a casual dining experience that continues to serve quality food to the guest's heart. With a price that is comfortably affordable to all, customers get to enjoy their fusion food at any time of the day.
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Being a spicy lover, 49 Seats is famous for their chili hot tom yum pasta. A local twist with western influence. I specially ordered the level 49 tom yam pasta and it is crazily good. But got to warn about those who cant take the heat, you can just enjoy the usual standard plate that is on the menu.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Chanced upon this restaurant in town and we had a splendid afternoon spent there. Staff recommendation on the creamy duck pasta was honestly one of the best I have eaten for that price range. Cheap and good. The interior is cool too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch with my colleagues. I was the 1st to order over the counter and went back to my seat to discover that there is a roll the wheel to get discount for the meal. They told me that the cashier actually asked the guy behind me to spin the wheel but she did not tell me about this promotion nor my colleagues. They have to ask her and she then said yes.

We are a group of girls and we can only derived that it seems only men gets special treatment or the privilege of being informed by the cashier.

It is not the discount that matters. It is the bias treatment we faced that left a bad note, unfortunately at the restaurant’s expense due to an untrained or bias staff.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Firstly, kudos to the designer who thought of the super cool metallic wall which makes up the entire ambience that is cosy and chill (which we actually sat there for hours ).

Secondly, the food portion is generous and we had our stomach filled to the max. I would highly HIGHLY recommend the Fish and Chips with Alscampi sauce which is probably the best combination I have tried in Singapore. Another dish I would recommend is the Creamy Smoked Duck Pasta as well.

I definitely look forward to my next visit to tackle their famous Tom Yum Pasta.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Came here last week with a friend for lunch. We opted for the set which consisted of a soup, a pasta and a soft drink for $15. I opted for the marinara pasta which was tasty enough. The soup wasn't anything special, and it was unfortunate that they only offered sugar-laden softdrinks. In retrospect it might have been better to make use of the 1:1 offer on one of the credit cards and not worry about the drink or the soup.