“I got my sass back!”

Trimmings Salon & Spa - AVEDA
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

After a shoddy haircut at a different salon I wasn't feeling too confident about my look. I went to trimmings and Jeion listened carefully to what I said and offered her expert opinion. I came out with a fabulous cut and I love the colour. It's amazing how much a haircut and colour affects you, I got my sass back! Thank you so much and see you again soon!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank laurenjones7492
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I have been going to Trimmings for around the last year and always see stylist Sean. It is always a great experience, with Sean listening to my requests and making suggestions about what would be beneficial for my hair. Great service, with a lovely shoulder massage thrown in, I would highly recommend Sean and Trimmings.

Date of experience: June 2018