Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$40
eDreamsUS$47
Agoda.comUS$37
All reviews budget hotel single room convenience store close to the airport transit eateries noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

I'm very pleased with my 4D3N stay at this hotel tucked away in the East. The single room is clean, comfortable and big enough for you to place your luggage. The bathroom is clean too with toiletries provided.

There are many eateries and drinking places within walking distance from the hotel. Getting around with public transport is easy too as there is a nearby bus stop. The only drawback I had was the noise caused by inconsiderate noisy guests hanging out at the terrace outside my room.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank sacred21
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Have just been there! From Thailand... visa runs!!! One day trip... so it was important to find a good balance between distance from airport and price.
This was a terrific choice... cheap and in the middle of a lot of small shops and restaurants
Value for money!
The room was indeed rather small but everything else was perfect and made my one- day trip a joyful experience
I will come back to Singapore... and this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Erik L
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Finally tried out reddoorz Hotel. It was different environment and ambience. The looby is quite straight forward. Not advisable to sit and wait there due to insufficient space.

Upon going to our room, it was a maze. The directions wasn't clear enough but we manage to figure it out. Turns out that our room was facing the outdoor terrace. Now that's a different setting.

While checking out the terrace, we came across the vending machine. It was unique and convenient (see photo attached).

Now the room description. It was nice. But was what off-putting was the standard of the room. The curtain have stains. And the sticker on the toilet seem full of stains too. With all these basic maintenance, it will be better impression.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank KyriaStella
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Am a regular on short one day or two transit trip to Singapore. Inhouse facilities are fair for price paid but the main reason I always choose it in spite of its lacking fridge, lick safe and unstable wifi, is always made up by the excellent, friendly and welcoming reception by Ms Maya; plus the close proximity to great food and shopping areas in Katong and Marine Parade.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2019

The hotel was not bad, however, the room assigned to us was a single room furnished with a double bed, there was barely a place to move around nor put your suitcase. Very UN-comfortable. Budget alright but I will not sacrifice with my comfort.

Room tip: Beware when booking a double bed, they use a single room for it- not worth the money. Also, verify the photos in their webpage.
Date of stay: April 2019