Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I from Viet Nam.the first time I stayed at MItrra inn.but I feel happiness and safety here.it is very comfortable when going to the other place.it is near the MTR .took about 5mins.and we were being welcomeby with nice ,helpfull staff.I remember the guy at front deck.Shriram Vimo the receptionist here.he very friendly and helpful.it make we more happy during the time we stayd at Mitrra.we wil come and stayed at Mitraa inn when we come to singapore

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BennyNguyen
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I was stucked in the airport in the middle of the night with no accommodation booked. somebody suggested The Mitraa and it was indeed a good suggestion. I felt home in this place, the people are nice and the employees are very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Stayed here for a night last nov. 23, 2012. All I can say is that I had a very nice stay away from home.
THINGS I LIKED:
good signal of wifi, very clean and calming room, nice bed linens, the litlle breakfast is awesome ( boiled egg,bread,butter,peanut butter, nutella, tea,coffee,milk tea, fruits and other that are available) ,the place is quiet and safe not too far to the city but close to mustafa centre.the staff is simply wondrous as they are willing to help their guests. it was an indeed nice stay for a very cheap price.

Room tip: Any room is ok. Shoudnt be worried when staying
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Friendly Staff, Clean rooms, Hostel is near to the City Center. Location is really good as it is just walking distance from the Farrer Park MRT and the Little India, Easy to access the city. I had a nice time in Mitraa, 24 hour reception, wifi, near to Shopping Centers including Mustafa Center.

1  Thank abejo1980
Reviewed 13 November 2012

The hotel was near the train station. Easy access to good eats and site seeing areas are easy to find from the hotel.Clean rooms and bathrooms.The employees are very accomodating.We had a nice time in Singapore!

Date of stay: August 2012