Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Firstly the staff were some of the friendliest hostel staff I've met, very helpful even when I arrived at 2am! I liked that breakfast was included, and it's in a great location right near Little India and the Metro.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank MPhilosophicalTrav10
Reviewed 21 October 2016

It's a small hostel but the location is good and staff are friendly. It has no lift or elevator so expect to carry your backpacks yourself. We stayed at 3rd floor and my friend had to carry her luggage bag on her own. Getting out of Farrer Station, take Exit B. I missed getting the name in Exit B, but it's not Race Course Road. Race Course Road is another exit. There are few people who get out of Exit B. Getting out of Exit B, turn right then turn left. Just walk ahead and there you will see the hostel. No crossing of roads.

It's a good choice and cheap for the price because there is free breakfast of toast bread with choices of fillings, coffee or tea and fruits.

For Catholics looking for a church, the nearest is St. Michael Church. Jerome, the Filipino staff in the hostel can give directions.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Angel F
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The morning crew is great (Sebastian is the best) but I only had irritating
interactions with the evening guy. He made me fill-out redundant paperwork at 3AM with details they already knew
from my reservation, and despite taking a deposit from paypal, he sends me out on a 3km trip to the nearest ATM and
back to pay in cash. I pay, and he immediately asks me when I'm leaving, sounding disappointed
when I said a time close to the checkout deadline. Get a card reader and lose the naggy attitude.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank marlinlopoo
Reviewed 1 October 2016

i book this hostel for 2 days at 24 - 26 september 2016
this is place is very cozy, good place to sleep. And the staff is very Nice
this is my first time in singapore. and i love to sleep in this place in the future if i visit to singapore again.

the pro
+ Cosy Place
+ Not noisy
+ AC is very coold
+ The staff is very nice.
+ the process check in is very fast
+Very near with general store

The cons
+they not provided water for drink
+ the bed room its very small

overral i recommend this place to other people

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Maulana G
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I enjoyed the days in Mitraa very much!!!! The location is very convenient, it's only few minutes walk. I felt like that I was at home because they were very friendly and always helped with any problems.Only the wall socket was far from my bed caused the inconvenience.But I would like to go back and visit Mitraa again!!!

Room tip: nice location
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MitraaTeam, Manager at The Mitraa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thank you for taking time to pen down your recent experience at The Mitraa, Singapore. We are glad you enjoyed Mitraa very much.
We appreciate your sincere feedback and our team will arrange to rectify the issue at the earliest. Please be rest assured that your next stay with us will be flawless and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

The Mitraa Team