“My favourite buffet place”
Review of Basilico

Basilico
Ranked #16 of 11,302 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$25 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Authentic and Seasonal Italian Food. Antipasti Station, Espresso Bar, Dessert Counter, Wine Cellar and Wine Club, Al Fresco Dining, Private Dining.
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My favourite buffet place in Singapore. Food, service and place are really one of the best in Singapore.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We love the mascarpone focaccia and the wine selection. Limited menu choices for vegetarians. Soup was so-so.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

On my very short trip to Singapore I went to his hotel which is on level 2 of Singapore regent hotel for brunch. They have a good Buffet spread and also Ala carte ... I opted for Ala carte. And their seafood pasta is very good. Their antipasto selection is also good and a must try.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We looked forward to the breakfast at Basilico during our stay at the Regent. Especially the Asian fare — Nasi Lemak, Dimsum, Teochew noodles, fish ball soup.... Delicious and varied.

The staff was very attentive and the decor very trendy like the rest of the hotel.

1  Thank RocketCaptain
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Went there for a business meeting and I was not expecting much in terms of food. I did not have a taste for Italian cuisine anyway. But was was pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the chef who took great interest in explaining each dish, and made a recommendation when I got completely confused. still do not know the name of dish but it was simply superb. Now I want to go there again-just to know what the name is so that I can order it which ever Italian place I go.