“The BLASTING MUSIC is WAY TOO LOUD! Terrible place with untrained staffs! Like a disco pub serving pizza or pasta!”
Review of Skinny Pizza

Skinny Pizza
Ranked #6,932 of 11,481 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The BLASTING MUSIC is WAY TOO LOUD! Terrible place with untrained waitresses who refused to come over when I requested to lower the blasting music! It feels like a cheap pub. I've changed two tables and approached two staffs, but they are oblivious, either standing or hide away. I have to look for the manager for my request. Again, they always tell customers to sit down but no solutions to the problem.

Open for business but make customers so comfortable and headache to enjoy proper meal. Manager was well-trained but staffs suck to the core! How good could it be when they just lterally ignored you, hide away and refuse to come to your table! It is a wrong perception that loud blasting music will attract customers. I will not come here for take-away or dine in for my black pepper prawn linguine!

Money could be well spent elsewhere for better ambience, service and food! IT A HUGE TURN-OFF!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

They serve excellent pizzas. Our favorites are the Wild Truffled Mushroom and Margherita. The salads are a must try as well. I just wish the servers were more attentive as it takes some time for them to take notice and get your (additional) orders. We'll still go back to SP.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I enjoyed this skinny pizza and not feeling guilty at all. I ordered mozzarella, with mint, balsamic, tomato sauce on it, and it taste superb. Must try for those who on healthy vibes.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

skinny pizza is the best pizza and pasta I have been eating is Singapore, the pizza is a delight and prawns or done great as well. service was each time perfect and no waiting time what makes it all great place to go.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

The pizza bases are more like filo pastry than a dough base. Toppings are very high quality but not copious. I noticed the people on the table next to us ordering extra food but the pizza was not enough. So the truth is that they really are skinny pizzas so go if that's what you want. Beer expensive! Staff very efficient and courteous.