7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$373
View deal
Official SiteUS$392
PricelineUS$393
Expedia.comUS$425
Hotels.comUS$425
Trip.comUS$392
TravelocityUS$425
All reviews grand deluxe room terrace room salvatore ferragamo stamford road saltwater pool stamford restaurant heritage building lobby lounge civic district non alcoholic drinks impeccable service roti prata pre arrival kaya toast birthday staycation guest services high tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2022

I had 2 wonderful nights of stay at the hotel. Everyday was great from the room to the buffet breakfast spread. Staffs are all friendly and polite, ready to answer queries. Special thanks to Resse, one of the ladies in red for her warm welcome and Check out. Process are smooth and fast. Will recommend to friends.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2022

Dear Neo Y,

Greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore and thank you for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through a detailed review on TripAdvisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the breakfast, the team and our efficient processes.

I have passed on your kind compliments to the entire team, especially Risse. She is truly overjoyed to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property and creating many more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

The staff were extremely thoughtful about curating a wonderful experience for my wife & me. They prepared our room when we first check in and prepared the room for the night when we went out.

The hotel is conveniently placed in a good location.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2022

Dear AkramSky,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

First and foremost, I can not express how grateful I am for your time to share your wonderful feedback through multiple channels.

Again, on behalf of my whole team, thank you wholeheartedly for highlighting the amazing experience you had with us!

Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

This is our second stay with Kempinski Singapore, where the first was in 2021 during the pandemic. We were really impressed with the experience back in 2021 hence our return. Both stays at Kempinski was to commemorate our yearly marriage anniversaries.

How much more did we really enjoy this year, with the full opening of the hotel (I think?) and having to experience:

- the self service buffet breakfast
- unrestricted seating
- usage of the kids / family room
- unrestricted access to the pool

Service again has been outstanding, which I think is one of the hallmark of this hotel. Consistent delivery standards from reservations and throughout the entire stay.

It was good to be able to see familiar faces, like Vic from Marketing who met us with a warm welcome when we arrived.

In this stay, would like to name these few individuals who made our stay a really pleasant experience:

- Lenten (Front Desk)
She took the initiative to share about the family play room and accorded it to us. The kids really enjoyed it. They were also given a generous amount of snacks which was a very nice gesture!

- June (F&B Breakfast)
It’s really heartwarming to see the hotel providing employment opportunity for a more senior staff who displayed exceptional hospitality and service from the heart.

- Cassandra (LIR)
Going the extra mile to print out the receipt for usage of discovery dollars as I showed her about a promo I was trying to participate in

And finally, we are appreciative of the GM for giving my family a really warm welcome when they arrived. My wife felt it was like such a nice return after a year to the hotel.

The Personal Touch:
We also really liked the handwritten card given to us for our anniversary. The beauty of a personal touch goes a long way, as it shows that they do care. We used to get this back at the Fullerton but it is no longer applicable. It’s so good to see this practice here, making it our preferred now.

Other notable pleasant experiences:
- honesty displayed by the reservation desk as they recommended the Stamford suite instead of Bidwell due to the make up which suits the family better. Displayed by Anastasia and by another who showed me the room itself.

- initiative taken by one of the front desk officer who told us about the face painting and ballon session on our first day

- ever attentive staff who showed initiative and proactiveness

Closing:
Keep up the great spirit in Kempinski and it’s our hope that more will be able to experience the high level of remarkable hospitality this hotel has to offer.

It would be our delight to return again next year.

Room tip: Stamford Suite is most suitable for families.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

Dear Bercanees,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore for your second stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through a detailed review.

Again, on behalf of my whole team, thank you wholeheartedly for highlighting it!

Reviewed 31 May 2022

We've just finished a wonderful stay at the Kempinski and have nothing but praise for the hotel. It certainly lives up to its 5 star rating and everything about the property was impeccable. While the room was not quite as opulent as some of the high end competitors, this was in no way detracting and we enjoyed the more classical styling. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was exquisite, as were the bar staff, who facilitated a fun nightcap every evening. The hotel location is perfect, surrounded by amazing restaurants and in a central position for easy of access to everywhere via the MRT station downstairs.

The biggest praise we had however was just how friendly each staff member was. Not only was every person we dealt with very helpful, but every interaction was exceedingly warm and friendly. It was almost as if visiting family. With the staff shortages plaguing the hospitality industry post-Covid it's even more impressive that such a high level of service has been maintained. We look forward to staying again in the future.

Dear 123zas,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through a detailed review.

First and foremost, I can not express how proud I am to hear that each team member exceeded your expectations with their friendliness and attentiveness.

I am thrilled to hear that you specifically enjoyed room comfort, cleanliness standards, facilities and location. Thank you wholeheartedly for highlighting it!

Reviewed 16 May 2022

We went searching for 5 stars hotels that is glamorous, hospitality oriented and yet fits our requirement. Kempinski caught us with it's special deals, facilities and hospitality of their staffs.

I would personally thank 2 person that serves us for our wedding dinner. Taj and Lewis, without you both I doubt the special day would be as fantastic as it is. I would be grateful that if the management team can develop more staffs like Taj and Lewis, reasons as service staffs might probably be the key of the sucess as they brings the guests holistic experiences. Deals works well initially, facilities contributes to visual and comfort experience but services impact the overall.

Once again, I thank you, Kempinski, all staffs, Taj and Lewis to bring us such wonderful experiences on our special day.

Best Regards,
Raymond Lee

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear RaymondLTC,

Warm greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

First and foremost, congratulations on your wedding and thank you wholeheartedly for choosing us to be part of such a special occasion.

I am thrilled to read your detailed feedback on the wedding dinner and ceremony and that particularly team members' hospitality exceeded your expectations. On behalf of all my colleagues, allow me to express how encouraged we are to learn how appreciative you are for the service provided during all the mentioned touchpoints.

It will be my pleasure to ensure Taj and Lewis receive your kind praises as I am convinced they will be much encouraged by them.

My team and I certainly look forward to being part of many more memories during your future visits and would be a great honour to welcome you back to The Capitol Kempinski Hotel.

Warm regards,