4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$355
View deal
Expedia.comUS$422
Hotels.comUS$422
Trip.comUS$391
PricelineUS$389
TravelocityUS$422
Agoda.comUS$358
All reviews grand deluxe room terrace room salvatore ferragamo stamford road saltwater pool heritage building lobby lounge civic district non alcoholic drinks classic room impeccable service roti prata pre arrival kaya toast birthday staycation guest services pillow menu
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

In charge of Roszel Mar'op the team was excellent. Always with a smile and ready to help us whatever we need. The breakfast and dinner team was also perfect and kind. Location is perfect and rooms very comfortable. I will come back !! My congrats to all.

Date of stay: June 2022
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2022

Dear Polin66,

First and foremost, what a delight hearing your praise of my exceptional Team.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback on the room comfort, location, and most importantly the attentive service provided by Roszel, breakfast and dinner teams. It has been a pleasure to pass your lovely comments to all of them, who are truly encouraged and inspired by it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and keep creating many more wonderful memories together.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

----------

Another great experience with The Capitol Kempinski! During my last stay in December, my son had an injury on his leg prior to the check in. The hotel staff attended to him and provided first aid treatment. 6 months later, my family had our 2nd Staycation with Kempinski again and to our surprise, the lady staff from Sales and Marketing (pardon me that i can't recall her name) still remembered my son and asked about his condition. This time round the breakfast was served in buffet style instead of a la carte menu, unfortunately my favourite Laksa and Prawn Noodle were not in the buffet dishes. I had a chat with the restaurant staff Nathan on how much I missed both the local delicacies and to my surprise, he requested the kitchen to prepare them for my family during our 3 days stay. Once again, I'm very impressed with the hotel staff for their great services. Thank you for the great experience. Keep up with the great work, I will be back again!"

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Ray1mond,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore for your second stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through a detailed review.

First and foremost, I can not express how grateful I am for your time to share your wonderful feedback through multiple channels.

Again, on behalf of my whole team, thank you wholeheartedly for highlighting it!

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property and creating many more wonderful memories.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Location is great - and everything is connected underground with easy access to the train station and nearby mall .
We were assigned a very odd shaped room And manager was able to swap us to a better room.
Room is spacious and clean and there is a tv right at the bath tub which the kids love . Breakfast service staff are very helpful and cheerful . Front desk staff are ok but seemed to be very new this time around .
Pool is small for a grand hotel.
But overall a lovely stay

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NimBiTus
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2022

Dear NimBiTus,

Warm greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

I am happy to read about your overall excellent experience and how the team successfully managed to meet your expectations with room allocation. Additionally, thank you for highlighting the great location, which has a direct metro and mall access and cheerful breakfast team. It is my pleasure to pass your lovely comments to the team.

Furthermore, I appreciate sincerely your impressions of the junior Kempinski Font Office team. We do provide learning & development opportunities for trainees from local and international reputable hospitality schools, therefore it could be that one of our new colleagues provided the service and it contributed to your overall impression. Appologies for any inconvenience caused and I am absolutely thrilled to know that your overall stay was lovely.

Finally, we would love to see you back soon and continue exceeding your service expectations.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Had an exceptional stay in Kempinski Singapore. The room size was great to host a small celebration with some friends. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Roszel and his front office team (Lenten, Tomoko) for making our stay as great as possible. Any issues raised were also promptly followed up by the team. Great stay and would love to go back again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear Danielneo95,

Warm greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

First and foremost, thank you for choosing us for your special occasion and allowing us to be part for your special memories.

I am delighted to read your overall excellent feedback about exceptional service provided by our Kempinski Team.

It has been my pleasure to pass your lovely comments to Mr. Roszel, Lenten and Tomoko who created such a great stay for you.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

+++ location is central in town, but privacy & hidden;
+++ heritage building
+++ Good breakfast & excellent high tea session: I had a great time with my family and friends there
+++ friendly staff, private check-in & check out experience, spacious room size
-- room temperature is too cold, little flies around in the bath area
***shall return for the brunch & high tea. It is an ideal place for family gathering, celebration & business meetup. Especially high tea at lounge, it is quiet and comfortable to just relax there

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear Celiashaw,

Warm greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

I am delighted to read your overall excellent feedback and thank you for highlighting all the different touchpoints, such as central location, heritage building, food & beverage offer, room comfort and friendly colleagues. It is such a pleasure hearing how appreciative you are for the service provided and that you find the hotel worth coming back!

I am truly saddened to hear about room temperature and little flies in the bath area. My sincere appologies for that, as I understand that it affected your overall comfort. I have personally passed your feedback to the maintenance and housekeeping team and the issue was rectified straight away.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for your favorite brunch and high tea, and create more beautiful memories.