Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$355
View deal
Hotels.comUS$422
Expedia.comUS$422
Trip.comUS$391
PricelineUS$389
TravelocityUS$422
Agoda.comUS$358
All reviews grand deluxe room terrace room salvatore ferragamo stamford road saltwater pool heritage building lobby lounge civic district non alcoholic drinks classic room impeccable service roti prata pre arrival kaya toast birthday staycation guest services pillow menu
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022

We booked this hotel for 4 nights as a stop over on the way home from Europe. This hotel was stunning from the moment we entered. The staff made us welcome and feel so special. The rooms were gorgeous. It is a beautiful heritage hotel in a central location, close to the train, raffles, and shopping. I know we had just come from Europe that is known for small rooms but these rooms were spacious and beautifully decorated. The service from all the staff was absolutely amazing. The breakfasts had everything you could ever want. so many choices and if you asked they had gluten free bread, soy milk, they obviously catered for allergies. Unfortunately my son (who was in his own room) tested positive for COVID. We did the right thing and reported this to management and increased our stay as we would not be able to fly home. Every day they checked on him, they helped us organise testing and ensured we had everything we needed. I can't thank them enough for caring for us and I can't wait to come back and visit this stunning hotel and beautiful city. Thank you to all the staff at the Kempinski Hotel.

1  Thank emmay690
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2022

Dear emmay690,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore and for highlighting our hotel as the "best of the best".

First and foremost, I am so sorry to hear about your son's experience, as certainly those situations are uncomfortable during travelling. I am happy to know how the team made you feel with their care and assistance and that your son recovered well.

Furthermore, it is such a delight hearing how much you appreciated the heritage architecture, room comfort, location and breakfast variety, particularly catered to different allergens.

My team and I look forward welcoming you back to Singapore and creating many more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

Been here for my third stay and gotta say it’s my favourite hotel in SG. After staying at Kempinski, all other hotel doesn’t amaze me anymore. Really love the space, hot toilet seats, and bathtub with Chromecast TV! Plus the breakfast is definitely something worth waking up for

Would like to thank Stella for her impeccable service. My partner and I was shocked and happy to see the handwritten note and cake to celebrate our first year anniversary ❤️

Highly recommended for staycation or for tourist visiting Singapore ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2022

Dear jlyncjy,

Greetings from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

First and foremost, I sincerely appreciate your loyalty and taking the time to provide us with this wonderful feedback through multiple channels.

This beautiful gesture will greatly inspire not only Stella, but all of our team members and the hotel as a whole, by sharing your narrative and Kempinski story to a world of aspiring travelers to Singapore and to future guests of the hotel.

My team and I certainly look forward having you back and creating many more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 11 July 2022

We stayed a week in the Capital Kempinski. The property is a modernized heritage hotel right in the middle of Singapore. The location is A++ as it is adjacent to Raffles Mall, the City Hall MRT stop and an easy ride to Chinatown, Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, and Orchard Road. Our room was spacious, nicely decorated and the bed was super comfortable with luxury linens. We especially loved the shower that featured a rain shower and wonderful water pressure. The restaurant for breakfast Stamford 15 was wonderful and the service was great. The stars of the show were the staff. All of our encounters with staff demonstrated true hospitality, warmth and care for our comforts. I would like to compliment the Ladies in Red Stella and Tomoko who went above and beyond to accommodate our needs as well as Hadi and Tuah who always greeted us with genuine hospitality. This is a well run property that delivers on every expectation. I recommend it highly.

Date of stay: July 2022
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Dear 95kamd,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore for seven days and for sharing your impressions of the superb stay, where team members are the stars of the show. What a delight to hear that!

Thank you for highlighting spacious room, decor, comfortable bed with luxury linens, rain shower and wonderful breakfast experience.

Furthermore, I am happy to know that particularly Stella, Tomoko, Hadi and Tuah exceeded your expectations with their attentiveness, warmth and care. Thank you for highlighting it and I am delighted to personally pass your lovely comments to them.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Singapore and create many more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

We having a great stay at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel. We would like to specifically say thank you to Stella, who helped us to plan the itinerary, she is super professional and made our journey so enjoyable.

We will definitely return to this hotel if we come to Singapore again due of the personalised service your hotel provides.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Dear rosanne526,

Thank you so much for choosing The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore and for sharing your impressions of the superb stay and impeccable service.

What a pleasure knowing how Stella exceeded your expectations with her attentiveness and professionalism. Thank you for highlighting it and I am delighted to personally pass your lovely comments to her.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Singapore and create many more wonderful memories together.

Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

I’ve had a great stay at the Capitol Kempinski and a lot of the credit went to Ma Risse, who went out of hee way to share some tidbits on the room we were staying in, as well as the amenities (such as the Bacha coffee). We were very impressed with her knowledge as well as her warmth and her eagerness to help with our requests. She is a credit to her profession! Kudos also to everyone else who have contributed to making our stay so enjoyable. We hope to return again soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Andras Biro, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2022

Dear Zhicongyang,

First and foremost, thank you so much for highlighting the exemplary service.

I sincerely appreciate your praise of Risse's service, whose attentiveness and knowledge contributed to your great overall stay. It has been a pleasure to pass your lovely comments to her, and she is truly overjoyed to be at your service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and creating many more wonderful memories.