Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews management office washing machine management staff squash court orchard road great location snooker table security officer apartment was spacious excellent hospitality tennis courts housekeeping service swimming pool house keeping shopping mall easy access visit singapore
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020

I have stayed here for the past 5 months due to CB, Thanks my company to arrange us to stay here.
They have a great team here, all management office staff is very friendly and helpful, The whole Engineering team is very efficient.
But I would like to thanks Rita , she always smiling and courteous , I really appreciate the regular cleaning service being provided , After coming home to a fully -cleaned room from the stressful nature of our work, I feel very relaxed and refreshed every time.
I would like to thanks Xiaoli 、Peggy, Simah and Fuziah, they are very responsible and thoughtful, whenever we need help , they are never fail. I also thanks Houseman Xingge to change our beds and shampooed the carpet during our stay.
I am very happy to stay here.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rasi Rasi, Owner at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience, citing our colleague, Rita for her meticulous work performance, on top of our staff warmness and helpfulness.

We are extremely happy to know that you are having an excellent stay with us

Please take good care, stay chill and see you around.

Rasi

Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

My family and I ended up not being able to return to our home due to COVID-19 and border closures and we stayed at FEP Residences for 4 months. Looking back on our time there, we are lucky that we ended up at this property.

Not only was the property reasonably priced and very convenient to shop & eat, the staff were excellent across the board.

I especially would like to thank Faizah, who provided excellent customer service and made sure we were well taken care of no matter whatever we needed help or had issue with. I Peng, our cleaner, also did an excellent job always with a kind attitude. Ms. Vimala and the mgmt office team always responded to our emails or calls very quickly. Lastly, the security were pleasant but also strict in adherence to safe distancing & entry protocol which made us feel comfortable.

Not only that, but during the circuit breaker period we had no way to print our son's e-learning materials and the office staff also helped us to print these out and allowed our son to continue his schooling.

In all, it was a very stressful time for our family due to COVID-19 but the team really made sure we were as comfortable as possible. The property is older than others in Orchard sure, but it is still well kept and truly a well-run establishment which I can fully recommend to anyone needing to stay in the area.

Thank you all so much FEP team! We really appreciate all of your professionalism and care.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rasi Rasi, Owner at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Mr Daniel,

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

It's a pleasure having you and your beautiful family with us. We are happy to know that you and your family had returned home safely.

Your heart-warming compliments serve as a great encouragement to our FEPR Team. We shall keep our momentum going, making sure our guests are always happy and comfortable with us.

Thank you once again for your recommendation about our accommodation to other potential travelers.

Till we meet again, take care, stay safe and healthy.

Rasi

Reviewed 5 September 2020

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Ms xiaoli and Wang Duan for the excellent services you provide us every week. It’s wonderful to come in every morning to a clean room that you’ve taken such good care of. It is also so nice knowing that anytime we need a little extra help, you’re always willing to take care of it without any hesitation.

Thanks again for all you do !

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rasi Rasi, Owner at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We're happy to know that you are having an excellent stay with us , not forgetting the beautiful words used on us, especially Xiaoli and Wang Duan.

Please take good care, stay safe and healthy.

Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

We enjoy our stay at Far East Plaza Residents very much.
The entire team was fully dedicated and very friendly. Security officer, Lawrence, was always smiling and helpful. He would be there help
whenever I needed assistance.
I would also like to thanks Yipin. She had been doing a great job in keeping our unit clean and made sure that all rooms were thoroughly cleaned during each of her cleaning schedules. She is friendly and would talk to the tenants when they were at home.
The most unforgettable thing for me was that when she knew that 25 August was my birthday, she informed her team which housekeeper Xiaoli. When Xiaoli informed Management, Office Duty Mangaer, Rasi, brought a beautiful birthday cake and appeared in front of me singing the birthday song. I was very presently surprised and touched, it let me feel that there were other people around who cared about me. The feeling of being home was great and unimaginable.
Thanks Yipin and team, you were very thoughtful and lovely.
This place is my favourite place in Singapore, I will definitely to recommend my friend and family to stay here.
Wudi

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Brady_Wu
Rasi Rasi, Owner at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear Mr Brady Wu,

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments and making us to a 5-star rating.

We are happy to know that you are having a wonderful stay with us and loved your birthday surprise.

We appreciate your recognition and can't help to thank you more for making Far East Plaza Residences as your Home. Simply Awesome!

I think Yipin and our Team have won over your heart but many more to go. Please take good care, stay healthy and safe.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

was staying here pass months due to lock down, the apartment really very clean and safe to stay too.
The front desk staffs Mr Lawrance and the team (Ms Rasi, Ms Vimala, Ms Yenne & Ms Diana ) are friendly and make sure our rooms are clean and tidy. They also always welcome you with a smile pleasant, understanding and helpful.

Room tip: Luxury safe life during pandemic
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rasi Rasi, Owner at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Mr Venoth,

Thank you for taking time to give us your lovely review, praising our colleagues, Lawrence, Rasi, Vimala, Yen Nee and Diana for their wonderful services. We appreciate your recognition.

Till we meet again, stay safe and healthy.